Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTD: Spanner Wrench
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
Looking for the spanner wrench that as allows for adjustment on the Bilstein coil overs.

Or, the sizing so I could buy one on eba

***My neighbor had 3 ! Have me one and made the adjustment to the rear coil over height. smile.gif
jmill
They sell adjustable ones. I know harbor freight and autozone sell both types for most coil over sizes.

jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jmill @ Feb 20 2017, 03:27 PM) *

They sell adjustable ones. I know harbor freight and autozone sell both types for most coil over sizes.

Thanks, I'll stop by HF tomorrow... smile.gif Do I need to know the size, or is it obvious from looking ?
jmill
Bad news. I don't see them on Habor Freights website anymore. They used to have them in a multi color set. They are sized by the diameter. Measure the adjuster diameter and you'll know the size you need.
jim_hoyland
None at HF nor O'Reilly
mepstein
I can't guarantee it's the right size but bicycle shops should have them for sale. The bottom bracket on a bike used to use a spanner wrench.
914forme
This is what you need
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(914forme @ Feb 21 2017, 07:26 PM) *

Thanks. I will place an order if no one has one to sell
bdstone914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 22 2017, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Feb 21 2017, 07:26 PM) *

Thanks. I will place an order if no one has one to sell

I have some of them you could borrow. Not sure what size you need. one is hinged and others fixed.
Bruce
BillC
You can get genuine Bilstein spanners from Summit Racing. I think you'll need one small and one large:

Small: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bsn-191015/overview/

Large: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bsn-191014/overview/

And, if those aren't the right sizes, do a search for "spanner wrenches", and they have lots of options.
bdstone914
You can call Bilstein down in Poway to find the size(s) needed. (858) 386-5900
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 23 2017, 05:34 AM) *

You can call Bilstein down in Poway to find the size(s) needed. (858) 386-5900

Thanks Bruce; I'll call them
I seen Summit sells a 70mm and a 90mm spanner.......?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.