Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield banners?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jmz
Need a windshield banner before the weekend. Anyone know who might have them ready to go?
Rand
Are we supposed to know exactly what banner you are looking for? Many of our vendors have them with their branding. The FLAPS has them that say "Porsche."

Is this the right thread to reply to? I see you posted another on the same subject.
jmz
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 20 2017, 06:44 PM) *

Are we supposed to know exactly what banner you are looking for? Many of our vendors have them with their branding. The FLAPS has them that say "Porsche."

Is this the right thread to reply to? I see you posted another on the same subject.

Yes I expect you to read my mind... lighten up man.

Sorry for the duplicate, first one said it didn't take ...some kind of technical error

POrsche is fine. Needed for race car and I don't have much time to go to a local vinyl shop.

Tia for anyone that can kindly point me in the right direction
Rand
Yes I expect you to read my mind... lighten up man.

Lighten up? LOL. Sorry if it came across otherwise. Hard to tell online. Just legit questions, don't be hurt. (There are tons of products like this, so had to ask.)

If all you want is a stick on banner/shade to put across the top of your windshield (on the inside), you can find that at any decent FLAPS, no special order required. Trim with an exacto.

Smile.
jmz
OK, Got it. Thanks.

Cairo94507
Racer's Tape?
Chris914n6
JOE BOB (bouncing boobs) does vinyl stuff. He's in Socal so maybe make it in time?

A place like Fast Signs should be able to bang one out in a hour.
boxstr
PM SENT..
Craig st CAMP
Front yard mechanic
Had to lookup joe bob just to make sure
Dave_Darling
Home Depot sells kitchen shelf contact paper...

--DD
ChrisFoley
I use limo tint on the inside, lettering on the outside.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.