Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: drum roll please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
it started. i yelled so loud the wife came running into the garage, she thought i had hurt myself. happy, happy, joy, joy. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif mueba.gif clap56.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif :finger2: :finger2: pissoff.gif pissoff.gif

kevin
tryan
post a picture of the cloud.
John Kelly
Hi Kevin,

Congratulations!

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
rhodyguy
no cloud. settled in to an idle at 1100 or so. got out the unisyn. slight binding of one of the hex rods, backed off a bit. much calmer. cycling the triad w/ thermal coating, the only smoke so far is the burn off from that and the cleaned up h.e.'s and it's about gone. i can put my hand on the tail pipe and it doesn't blister, it gets warm but it doen'st hurt. have to go get some more fuel. here's the triad from the back. i'm not going to run the r valance for a bit.

kevin
tryan
excellent.
Bleyseng
'bout effin time, dude!
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif smash.gif aktion035.gif
hey, can you record the sound??

Geoff
Jeff Krieger
Yeah, what's it sound like? I don't know anything about this Triad - is it just a muffler?
Gint
Way to go Kevin! beerchug.gif
DNHunt
That's great news. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it.

Dave
Bruce Allert
Right on Kev smilie_pokal.gif I heard ya yell as I was teeing off from the 19th hole in Vernonia laugh.gif duffed me shot too beerchug.gif
bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.