Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 4-lug Alloys---- SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bones
Hi World,

I have a set of 4 EMPI copies, made in Mexico. I've scrubbed them (back & front) with a wire wheel and hand brush painted them. They aren't perfect, but are straight, with no scrapes or chips, and they look excellent from 10 feet. They still have the anodize on the rim portions covered by the tires. I would like a LOCAL sale, but want to post here before going to CL. $140 for the set. (Will not separate.) This includes 4 plastic center caps, one of which has a tab broken off, but stays in place anyway.

Cooling flaps are SOLD.
Wheels are SOLD

Thanks World!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=593
967]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Bones
The cooling flaps assembly is sold

Thanks World!

Jim
Bones
Lowered price of the wheel set to $140, which is less than what I paid, if I include tire dismounting. I also spent many hours cleaning them up. Is this price still too high?
dansvan
QUOTE(Bones @ Feb 28 2017, 03:10 PM) *

Lowered price of the wheel set to $140, which is less than what I paid, if I include tire dismounting. I also spent many hours cleaning them up. Is this price still too high?

What size are the wheels?
Bones
5.5 x 15
nwm5709
Hi I'm interested in the cooling flaps. Do they have the springs and all the connecting peices? I'd be looking to have it shipped to NC. Thanks.
Bones
QUOTE(nwm5709 @ Mar 1 2017, 09:09 PM) *

Hi I'm interested in the cooling flaps. Do they have the springs and all the connecting peices? I'd be looking to have it shipped to NC. Thanks.

Hi nwm5709,

Yes, the flaps, linkage and spring are complete. I think the thermostat and maybe the cable are no good; though I think both are readily available. I left them connected to the bracket just to keep the hardware together.

Paypal is fine. You can PM me, if you want them.

Thanks,
Jim
Bones
Wheels and the flaps assembly are all still available.
74ravenna
pm sent
Bones
Flap assembly is SOLD.

Wheels are sold, pending payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.