Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Can Am BumbleBee Number matching
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lostreasure
In its original configuration Black/yellow number matching with its original motor. Still has its fuel injection. 65,200 original documented miles. No rust-paint is excellent. ready to be enjoyed-Great investment for $19,500 waiting for COA but has been confirmed by Porsche Of North America. pictures coming!
scallyk9
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Feb 21 2017, 05:35 PM) *

In its original configuration Black/yellow number matching with its original motor. Still has its fuel injection. 65,200 original documented miles. No rust-paint is excellent. ready to be enjoyed-Great investment for $19,500 waiting for COA but has been confirmed by Porsche Of North America. pictures coming!

I'm anxious to see this car!
mtndawg
Why are you posting these multiple ads? Are they the same? Different? Fake? What is going on here?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=304890
TonyA
Don't waste your time he never gets back to you. Something very very strange about his posts.
lostreasure
Sorry- First Bumblebee was sold and on its way to Germany- It was sold first day- It has been posted in that thread. The BumbleBee i have for sale now will have COA as i have ordered and i will be taking pics soon.
TonyA
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Feb 25 2017, 07:52 AM) *

Sorry- First Bumblebee was sold and on its way to Germany- It was sold first day- It has been posted in that thread. The BumbleBee i have for sale now will have COA as i have ordered and i will be taking pics soon.

You texted me and told me that you had this car coming up for sale two weeks ago. I told you to send me the location and I would come and look at it. You also told me that the car was in NJ. I told you I could stop by anytime to look at it. So now you put it on the forum thought that you wanted a quick turn araound. confused24.gif WTF.gif
bobboinski
I am interested also. I will let the forum
know my results. If anyone cares... but I hate scams. OP send me pictures I have cash.

Thanks, Bob
TonyA
QUOTE(bobboinski @ Feb 26 2017, 12:26 AM) *

know my results. If anyone cares... but I hate scams. OP send me pictures I have cash.

Thanks, Bob

Bob. I sent you a PM
ShawnB
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Feb 21 2017, 08:35 PM) *

I'm interested!
bobboinski
QUOTE(TonyA @ Feb 27 2017, 06:42 PM) *

QUOTE(bobboinski @ Feb 26 2017, 12:26 AM) *

Thanks, Bob

Bob. I sent you a PM

Tony you have a PM. Nothing from the OP.
Cairo94507
I could be wrong, but hasn't the OP done this before? (If I am thinking of another, I apologize.)
billh1963
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 28 2017, 08:38 AM) *

I could be wrong, but hasn't the OP done this before? (If I am thinking of another, I apologize.)

You are not wrong
sixaddict
When I was pretty young I was a car kid.....(dna flaw) and I had a neighbor kid whose family had much more than us.......he had a car collection and would go on about newest addition to his collection......but his mother would never let us play with it......or so he said. I was so envious and gullible I believed.
It was a fabrication !
He is long since gone but apparently reincarnated as lost treasure.
I contend dry.gif
bobboinski
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 28 2017, 07:05 AM) *

Thanks for the link.
Front yard mechanic
Just wondering? How much is good used ass hat?
SirAndy
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 28 2017, 07:15 AM) *
You are not wrong

From the other thread:

"lostreasure", aka Frank Schilling, Bridgewater, NJ, is an absolute nightmare to deal with as a seller or a buyer. He's extremely evasive. Communication with him is maddening. ALL of his ebay auctions are pulled. If you deal with him, you are flat out wasting your time. He ran me around for two months when I was dealing with him. What an idiot I was. He's been busted on here and hard on FerrariChat. Go back and check the links from the posts here when he was selling his "13K" mile "original". If he posts one of his cars here and you call him 7 seconds after it's posted, I guarantee that he'll tell you he already has multiple offers on the car. He immediately goes to the full court pressure sale and builds tension. Forget asking him more questions about this "sale". He won't respond, and why, b/c he no longer needs you.

dry.gif
TonyA
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 17 2017, 04:48 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 28 2017, 07:15 AM) *
You are not wrong

From the other thread:

"lostreasure", aka Frank Schilling, Bridgewater, NJ, is an absolute nightmare to deal with as a seller or a buyer. He's extremely evasive. Communication with him is maddening. ALL of his ebay auctions are pulled. If you deal with him, you are flat out wasting your time. He ran me around for two months when I was dealing with him. What an idiot I was. He's been busted on here and hard on FerrariChat. Go back and check the links from the posts here when he was selling his "13K" mile "original". If he posts one of his cars here and you call him 7 seconds after it's posted, I guarantee that he'll tell you he already has multiple offers on the car. He immediately goes to the full court pressure sale and builds tension. Forget asking him more questions about this "sale". He won't respond, and why, b/c he no longer needs you.

dry.gif

Thanks, yes he appears to be a complete Idiot. He should be band from this group.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.