Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lift group buy anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
obaa996
I think there was a thread recently (?), where folks were talking about getting lifts. Dunno if anyone is still interested or not, but another car club is running a group buy on a 4 post lift; this is the second run for these lifts. I believe this is the lift in question:
4 post lift
I think the price was $1450 plus shipping the last time around; I'm thinking of getting one for myself this time, although I think I will need to knock out the ceiling drywall in the garage to make it fit. If anyone is interested, the buy is through the Viper club, and I believe the payment is being handled directly between buyer/manufacturer. There's also a break on shipping multiple lifts to the same location (they weigh around 1700lbs), so if any of you PDX types are interested..... smile.gif
i love porsche
wouldnt you wrather have a lift that lifts from the frame instead of the wheels....

you cant do a whole lot when the car isnt jacked from the frame
obaa996
Mine is a "work in progress".... I plan on putting mine up on jackstands once I get it up in the air, so I can do my
rusto work on it. I plan on parking another car underneath. Then, when it's done (probably before my kids retire),
I'll use it as storage parking. 4 cars, 4 motorcycles, and a 3 car garage that also serves as a storage room; it's an interesting juggling act...
carr914
Thanks for the info, but I can't afford my lift until July. I just got done with my garage( over budget) as I tore the roof off( some wind damage from last years hurricanes) and put a new one higher to use a lift. I have to wait until July as I only get 2 commision checks a year. In the meantime the 914-6 is coming home this week and my IROC is in a shop for the next couple of months.
T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.