Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 350mm Steering Wheel w/adapter - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
SOLD!

For sale, 350mm Luisi "Stig Blomqvist Signature" steering wheel, black, with adapter for a 1974. Italian (duh) dated 1985. Similar to Momo Prototipo but slightly thicker and with thumb rests.

Very good shape, almost looks new. It has been used in a 914 race car since it was new, so very little sun exposure except for race weekends, and almost always used with gloves.

Does not include cancelling ring, and you may wish to replace the flat head screws with black ones.

Note that this adapter and wheel do not use the Momo bolt pattern. That's the only reason I'm removing it: I replaced it with a Momo wheel and adapter so that I can use my Momo pattern-based wheel extension and quick release. If you want an extension there are many that offer multiple bolt patterns; this one from OPM should work fine:

http://www.ompamerica.com/product_info.php...products_id/433

These wheels got for about $150 or so on eBay; I'm offering for $150 with adapter plus the ~$15 USPS shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed; if you find I misrepresented it just ship it back and I'll refund the money.

Questions? PM me.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Dion
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.