Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 73 or 74 fuel injected phoenix red
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ShawnB
Looking for a 1973 or 1974 914, phoenix red, 2.0L fuel injected clean car. i live on the east coast -- MD/DE/VA would be easiest but I will travel for the right car
Phoenix red is just my dream car, will take any color
Cal
This '73 2.0L in Bahia red (not Phoenix red) was for sale until recently than the owner took it off the market. You can probably send him a PM to see if he's still has it. Here are two threads about the car....I believe the car is currently in Canada. I think the owner was asking less than $20K.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=274004&hl=

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=230780&hl=

ShawnB
Thanks. I'll give it a try
Cal
There's also this one for sale on EBay at Dick Barbour's in Georgia for sale. It's not cheap at $25K but it's a '73 2.0L in Phoenix Red.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&...id=322418568365
Montreal914
The 73 Bahia red car is still for sale on Pelican Parts.

The owner removed it from this forum because people were just being mean. mad.gif I don't blame him a all, it looks like a nice car.

I was in the area last Christmas but couldn't escape to go see it. headbang.gif

Good luck with the search.
ShawnB
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Feb 25 2017, 10:42 PM) *

The 73 Bahia red car is still for sale on Pelican Parts.

The owner removed it from this forum because people were just being mean. mad.gif I don't blame him a all, it looks like a nice car.

I was in the area last Christmas but couldn't escape to go see it. headbang.gif

Good luck with the search.

thaks
mepstein
QUOTE(ShawnB @ Feb 25 2017, 02:09 PM) *

Looking for a 1973 or 1974 914, phoenix red, 2.0L fuel injected clean car. i live on the east coast -- MD/DE/VA would be easiest but I will travel for the right car

welcome.png
Cairo94507
welcome.png Welcome and be patient. The right car will come along.

The best thing to do is read all you can to learn what to look out for when you find a potential purchase. The more informed you are about all of the issues these cars can have the easier it will be to recognize a true car from one that has had bondo and a cheap coat of paint put on it just to move it on to someone else. Cheers. beerchug.gif
ShawnB
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 27 2017, 08:35 AM) *

welcome.png Welcome and be patient. The right car will come along.

The best thing to do is read all you can to learn what to look out for when you find a potential purchase. The more informed you are about all of the issues these cars can have the easier it will be to recognize a true car from one that has had bondo and a cheap coat of paint put on it just to move it on to someone else. Cheers. beerchug.gif

thanks! i have been a vw owner forever, now i want to try a porsche
bcsellie
Do you have a budget? I've got one on the bottom shelf smile.gifClick to view attachment
ShawnB
QUOTE(bcsellie @ Mar 2 2017, 08:22 PM) *

Do you have a budget? I've got one on the bottom shelf smile.gifClick to view attachment

I just want a clean car. What are you asking? It looks great I would love to see more of it
Silverfish
I have a 73 Phoenix Red 2.0 in Dublin CA. I am going to post it on the site this evening, and I will include some images and details in this thread as well. Good running FI car, I just had hip replacement surgery so getting in and out of it has become a challenge.

Regardless, good luck in your search!
Silverfish
A few pics of my 73 Phoenix Red 2.0.

69,XXX miles. If interested, check out my post on the F/S page.

Cheers,

Brian

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.