Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NJTom
Long story short the guy who took out the interior is no longer working on the project. I wasn't around so I'm picking up the pieces mid stream. Can someone please tell me what holds up the back panel? I see where the metal clips slide up from below which means something and pretty substantial holds it in place. I see the four holes at the base that line up with the ones in the backrest but need to know if the firewall is threaded and since my firewall was covered in Dyanashield the approximate location. Sorry guys.....and thanks
Larmo63
The back pad slides UP into those four clips (two behind each seat) and if you get it this far, you should be able to screw in the lower screws.

Try using an awl to "source" these holes. This should be pretty easy once you get the pad into place.

It only fits in one way.
NJTom
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Feb 25 2017, 12:14 PM) *

The back pad slides UP into those four clips (two behind each seat) and if you get it this far, you should be able to screw in the lower screws.

Try using an awl to "source" these holes. This should be pretty easy once you get the pad into place.

It only fits in one way.

Thanks found them! Now I just fhave to find the correct bolts but luckily those are pretty well marked. Thanks again that's saved the day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.