Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floor board passenger side
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914

Has anyone come across a floor board for the passenger side? Can only seem to find the driver's side.

Thanks

Brian
Mikey914
The later years have a foam piece that the counter for the Cat sets in. Many have been removed. Are you looking because you have the cat or just want the "correct part for your year? Otherwise you get more passenger legroom without it. I'm sure you can get in the classifieds easily.
cal914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 26 2017, 08:54 AM) *

The later years have a foam piece that the counter for the Cat sets in. Many have been removed. Are you looking because you have the cat or just want the "correct part for your year? Otherwise you get more passenger legroom without it. I'm sure you can get in the classifieds easily.

We're doing a GT conversion and want an aluminium perforated floor board for the passenger to rest their feet against. Seen plenty for the 911 but not the 914.....
JoeD
RD has something; I've seen this on their site. Not sure if it's what you're looking for...

http://www.restoration-design.com/store/pr.../914-551-062-10
mepstein
Maddog motorsports
cal914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 26 2017, 12:37 PM) *

Maddog motorsports

Spot on thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.