Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Funny Ebay feedback on 914 seller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledboy
So I'm surfing the Ebay 914's, and I see an ad that says "really nice car, no pictures", and I'm thinking "hmmm, idea.gif seems like a bad way to sell a 914 on Ebay." Then I see that his feedback numbers ain't so hot. Being nosey, I decide to look at some of his feedback, when I read possibly the funniest negative feedback I've ever read:

rude & condescending whining pussbag, cancel his bids, cannot satisfy

w00t.gif chairfall.gif

Then I decide to look at the rest of his feedback, and I see this:
Follow-up by scott_kline: He is confused, the guy left negative for me, like he was the buyer, JERK!!!   Sep-03-02 06:34  
Reply by wooding333: good product

screwy.gif Even after Scott calls the guy out for screwing up his feed back, the fool leaves a reply further showing he STILL thinks he bought something from Scott. slap.gif

Scott, I just thought you'd get a laugh from seeing you weren't the only one who wasn't too happy with this pinhead. beerchug.gif
skline
The only negative feedback I ever got, I know who this guy is and I actually think he is a member here or was at one time. I think he is on the bird board too. He has no brain or it is destroyed from many years of drug use.
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ May 3 2005, 03:39 PM)
The only negative feedback I ever got, I know who this guy is and I actually think he is a member here or was at one time. I think he is on the bird board too. He has no brain or it is destroyed from many years of drug use.

Z or Twysted1?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.