Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats up ????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
Is it the site server?? I am able to navigate to all my other sites no problem, but keep getting kicked off this one---- confused24.gif

Or should I ask : "Who did I piss off this time? "
SLITS
QUOTE (jwalters @ May 3 2005, 03:52 PM)
Is it the site server?? I am able to navigate to all my other sites no problem, but keep getting kicked off this one---- confused24.gif

Or should I ask : "Who did I piss off this time? "

Everybody.....

Type in Deutsch and it won't happen again.

or

You took a bath and you know how those Krauts hate water....just look at the cars they build.
SirAndy
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 3 2005, 03:26 PM)
and you know how those Krauts hate water....

that's what got us last time, won't happen again ...

wink.gif Andy
rhodyguy
the time frame is about right... there was a brief period this afternoon where i hit the time error and had to close club 914 and come back. took about 3 trys. there seems to be a large number of folks on at any given moment from 9 to 3 pst. 130 to 150 people consistantly. i don't know if this info makes any dif or helps you at all andy. just an observation. i wonder if it's a dialup issue for us cheap ass 914 owners?

k
SirAndy
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ May 3 2005, 08:27 PM)
i wonder if it's a dialup issue for us cheap ass 914 owners?

dialup will certainly make it worse. it's a server issue in general (mySQL not closing connections properly and thus creating a memory leak that eventually will eat up all the memory and max out the CPUs) ...

but being on a dialup will increase the chance of getting a timeout while the server is hitting a 100% CPU usage spike ...

so far, it seems the only way to resolve this is to get the source code for the mySQL DLL and change a few lines of code and recompile ...

*sigh*, that's what you get for using a free software made in the basement by a geek wearing glasses and eating pizza all day ...
sad.gif Andy
Joe Bob
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 4 2005, 09:37 AM)
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ May 3 2005, 08:27 PM)
i wonder if it's a dialup issue for us cheap ass 914 owners?

*sigh*, that's what you get for using a free software made in the basement by a geek wearing glasses and eating pizza all day ...
sad.gif Andy

You just described my whole IT department... blink.gif
rhodyguy
not complaing andy, just trying to pass along some info that you were prob aware of.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.