Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going away party?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Well I was thinking (hey, its what I do)...
Since I am leaving the SoCal area soon, and I DO intend on having a party, why not invite my 914 group to it? Most of you that I have met have become very close friends of mine, so it only makes sense. The only difference between this party and an exclusive 914 party is that there might actually be more than 5% females there (no promises, but I do know college chicks).

So I guess that this is a call out for interest, and info. I would need a big location (with parking, of course). I may be able to rent the town hall (right across the street from Don Travers house).

Any ideas? It will be in San Diego. Around the first or second week in July (I don't want to party and then leave the next day exactly).
brer
how big?

Whistle Stop is very cool and good for you too!
MattR
I'm there.
Dr Evil
Dunno yet. What/where is whistle stop?
bondo
Sweet! I'll try to go, depends on what the date ends up being, and when my leg surgery ends up being. Too bad it's not your med school graduation party... then I could hit 2 birds with 1 stone smile.gif
Dr Evil
chowtime.gif I got a steak knife
Carlitos Way
Need entertainment? Have karaoke!!!!
Dr Evil
SLAYER!

I'll have to get everyone kazoos wink.gif
Gint
A beer3.gif party?!?!

Set a firm date so I can try to get a cheap flight.
brer
Its in South park, walking distance from my house w00t.gif

The Whistle Stop Website

Surf kings are coming up, they rock. Also Pocket is good if you can catch em.
Just make sure you hit me up if you come to my part of town.
Dr Evil
Concerts are hard to socialize at, though. I am thinking of a low $$ keg fest with back ground music (unless Carlos works pro bono wink.gif ).
Simple, easy. Of course your invited, and it should be close to you.
Aaron Cox
im in. lets keep it away from gov. bldgs so i can drink too..... biggrin.gif
xitspd
Dr.
I have two bottles of PATRON in my freezer that I would like to donate to the occasion. Great Stuff. It makes you want to dance!
morph
We are way too far to attend. I hope all goes well for you in Med school. Have a great going away party. Try to make some time for the club if you can. And let us know if its really is like the show "Scrubs"

Hiedi and James
Dr Evil
im in. lets keep it away from gov. bldgs so i can drink too.....  

Of course, Aaron. We all know that your fragile ego requires you to use alcohol as an excuse to be your hoochie gay self tongue.gif

MMMMM, patron.

James and Heidi, thanks. Sorry you can't make it.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 3 2005, 08:21 PM)
im in. lets keep it away from gov. bldgs so i can drink too.....  

Of course, Aaron. We all know that your fragile ego requires you to use alcohol as an excuse to be your hoochie gay self tongue.gif

MMMMM, patron.

James and Heidi, thanks. Sorry you can't make it.

what are you gonna do next? make fun of me from 3000 miles away?.... ill let this one slide biggrin.gif

a true friend, and a 914 nut, mike is. (very yodaesque)

see ya drunk.gif
skline
Well Mike, you know I will be there. I will be one of the people that will really miss you being close by. I know, 2 hours is not really that close but we have done some great runs together. Had fun on all of them. Mexico would not have been the same without you and Noel there. I will bring the Cigars!!
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ May 3 2005, 09:30 PM)
I will bring the Cigars!!

Cherry and I will try and make it too. let us know when the final date is set!!

I've got a box of La Gloria Cubana Double Corona's that i'll bring for the occasion!
Mrs. K
beerchug.gif I think I am going to be in Carlsbad or Encinitas around that time, so sounds like a party! givemebeer.gif

If not.....can I bum a ride from ya Scott, A-aron, or MattR? OC car pool! w00t.gif

Lisa wub.gif
skline
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ May 3 2005, 10:39 PM)
beerchug.gif I think I am going to be in Carlsbad or Encinitas around that time, so sounds like a party! givemebeer.gif

If not.....can I bum a ride from ya Scott, A-aron, or MattR? OC car pool! w00t.gif

Lisa wub.gif

No doubt I will be running alone, people are afraid to ride with me for some reason. Do you think its cause I dont slow down for turns? biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ May 3 2005, 10:45 PM)
beerchug.gif I think I am going to be in Carlsbad or Encinitas around that time, so sounds like a party!  :givemebeer:

If not.....can I bum a ride from ya Scott, A-aron, or MattR? OC car pool!  :woohoo:

Lisa  :wub:

No doubt I will be running alone, people are afraid to ride with me for some reason. Do you think its cause I dont slow down for turns? biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif I've driven with you before.....
all I can say is wheeeeeee! burnout.gif

Lisa driving.gif mueba.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif
MattR
QUOTE (skline @ May 3 2005, 09:45 PM)
beerchug.gif I think I am going to be in Carlsbad or Encinitas around that time, so sounds like a party!  :givemebeer:

If not.....can I bum a ride from ya Scott, A-aron, or MattR? OC car pool!  :woohoo:

Lisa  :wub:

No, its because we dont want to wait while joe buckle has to rescue us with a tank of gas. laugh.gif

hide.gif

Lisa: you can bum a ride from me if i have a car to drive by then... (the 914 will be done by then, unless i eat a cam or something rediculous).
Mrs. K
QUOTE (MattR @ May 3 2005, 11:01 PM)

Lisa: you can bum a ride from me if i have a car to drive by then... (the 914 will be done by then, unless i eat a cam or something rediculous).

wub.gif Well, we could always take the 912.....
oh wait....do I have to do the "Fred Flintstone" foot
thing because of the lack of floor boards?? lol2.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
Dr Evil
MattR,
did you get my PM about the center console?

What days work for all of you guys? 1st week in July?
skline
Whatever works best for you, you are the one having to prepare for a cross country move. I will leave myself open the end of June through the second week of July. I will be there.
Aaron Cox
Lisa, well take the minivan or the jetta laugh.gif

im down for a carpool.
scott. make sure your car has gas.

mike. ill miss ya man, sad.gif

ill never forget how funny you are...and how many corona jokes you made laugh.gif
Allan
Pick a date and we are on the way. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.