Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid-Engine Invasion - Official thread - April 21-22, 2017
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
saigon71
QUOTE(TM_Corey @ Apr 17 2017, 11:01 AM) *

Any idea when the arrival and departure times for Gettysburg will be?

Provided we get on the road at 1PM, we'll be in Gettysburg around 2.

We'll probably only hang out at Gettysburg a short time though, maybe 15 minutes or so for bathroom breaks and to collect everyone.

If you want to meet us there, your best bet would be to get there around 2.
saigon71
QUOTE(lvnzdrm @ Apr 16 2017, 08:55 PM) *

What's the head count for cars? Curious how many we will have?

Sifting through this thread, I count 17 cars and 29 people for Friday's festivities.
pvollma
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Apr 17 2017, 09:33 PM) *

QUOTE(lvnzdrm @ Apr 16 2017, 08:55 PM) *

What's the head count for cars? Curious how many we will have?

Sifting through this thread, I count 17 cars and 29 people for Friday's festivities.

I'm still waiting to hear if my car is going to be ready. I'd also probably meet you in Gettysburg.
Big Len
Weather is looking good for Friday and Saturday!!!
saigon71
A few notes about Friday's festivities:

- Bring a folding chair if you have one to the cookout at my place. I've got a few extra, but not enough for the whole group. We'll be grilling burgers & dogs and have soft drinks available. BYOB if you want to start early.

- My Zambezi green 914 will be sitting in my driveway on Friday to help identify my house. I live in a development, so you'll have to park on the street. We'll get everyone lined up before heading out on the drive.

- When we arrive at Aircooled Racing, we'll follow the driveway all the way back and park in the grassy area behind the barn - just like last year.

- Hoss's (our dinner spot) does not serve alcohol, but they agreed to let us bring our own into the restaurant. Please pack a cooler to take with you if you want to have a few cold ones with dinner.

- If your are just meeting us for dinner, our reservations are under "The 914 Club."

Looking forward to this weekend!
Dion
Hope you guys have a great time. Sorry I can't make it this year.
Fingers crossed for cooperative weather!
TM_Corey
I just listed some parts in the classifieds. If anyone sees something they need I can bring them to dinner Friday night or to the show if you have room for them.

Especially since I will be driving a Honda Pilot. sad.gif barf.gif headbang.gif hissyfit.gif

Car won't be done in time......
jkb944t
I am tentatively planning to make it to the BBQ Friday at noon and the drive but not the dinner.

Jeff B
Matty900
Made it to Chicago. We'll be in Hershey tonight
pvollma
I got the car back in time, but we (wife and I) can't make the BBQ. We'll meet the group in Gettysburg. but drop off on the way to dinner, so we won't be at Hoss's. See you Saturday mid-morning at the Swap Meet.
Porschef
Unfortunately, I'm out. Circumstances got in the way, and it looks like a decent weekend with a good turnout.

Ralph, I'll buy you that beer one of these days. sad.gif

Have fun all.
wndsnd
I came with the Tundra so I will pass on the ride and see everyone for dinner.

Safe travels everyone!

mepstein
I'll see you at diner.
dudzy's914
Update: Due to an unfortunate string of events, the 914 will not be coming with me. So I am out of the drive but would meet y'all at the dinner stop around 6:00. Maybe a ride?
hot_shoe914
I am in Hershey now and plan to attend the bbq but not the drive or dinner. I am going to Underdog's for dinner, been craving that place for a few years. I will have 2 in tow for lunch.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 20 2017, 08:06 PM) *

I'll see you at diner.

The ice machine is broken so bring ice or buy it at the gas station next door like I did. I am in room 122.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
sad.gif Wish I could be there this year, but moms health comes first. Enjoy everyone and hope you find / sell all you parts.

beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 20 2017, 10:09 PM) *

sad.gif Wish I could be there this year, but moms health comes first. Enjoy everyone and hope you find / sell all you parts.

beerchug.gif

Take care of mom, we got this. Is Brad still coming?

Shoe
beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 20 2017, 10:11 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Yep, he stopped by my place this afternoon and picked up a few parts for me. Not sure if he will be in town in time for the drive tomorrow.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 20 2017, 10:17 PM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 20 2017, 10:11 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Yep, he stopped by my place this afternoon and picked up a few parts for me. Not sure if he will be in town in time for the drive tomorrow.

Cool beans, look forward to seeing him.
Matty900
Scott and I made it to town. See you all at the bbq
somd914
Have fun this year guys. Sidelined by the office - work is interfering with fun again...
914dave
I'm off to work instead of leaving for Hershey. Really wanted to have the car ready Have a good time today guys. See you tomorrow at the swap meet.
lvnzdrm
Good drive, see you guys in the AM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.