Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Azeni RT-215 discontinued
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
echocanyons
I planned to run Falken's Azeni RT-215 tire but after looking all day today I think they are pretty much and history.

Falken has replaced them with the Azeni RT-615 I was thinking about these but I wonder if anyone is running them.

I imagine they would be at least comparable for performance but the price is a bit more.

How are these or the Rt-215's for a driver?
Aaron Cox
i have the 215;s, and skline has the 615's.

he said teh 215's were a tad wider. he says the 615's stick like glue but are veen a tad softer than the 215'sc
grantsfo
QUOTE (echocanyons @ May 3 2005, 05:16 PM)
I planned to run Falken's Azeni RT-215 tire but after looking all day today I think they are pretty much and history.

Falken has replaced them with the Azeni RT-615 I was thinking about these but I wonder if anyone is running them.

I imagine they would be at least comparable for performance but the price is a bit more.

How are these or the Rt-215's for a driver?

615 is a great tire. You wont go wrong with it. 615 is actually a better tire for street without giving up performance of the 215.
echocanyons
Sounds great the 615's are on order

How are they in the wet?
grantsfo
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 3 2005, 06:54 PM)
i have the 215;s, and skline has the 615's.

he said teh 215's were a tad wider. he says the 615's stick like glue but are veen a tad softer than the 215'sc

I measured the 205/15/15 215 and 615 side by side and the 615 is actually wider.
echocanyons
Any problems with the 615 fitting under stock rear fenders?
grantsfo
QUOTE (echocanyons @ May 3 2005, 08:50 PM)
Any problems with the 615 fitting under stock rear fenders?

Thats a loaded question. What wheels are you running? Mine fit fine with stock Fuchs.
skline
Dont know what wheel you are running, I am running 625's on 4 lug Fuch's and they fit perfect. Aaron said it correct, they stick like nothing I have ever driven on. I had the 215's and the 615's side by side brand new and unmounted and I am telling you, the 615 is not as wide at the 215. There were 3 of us there when I did it too so it wasnt just my opinion. In my opinion, it is the best tire you can run on these little cars. I have not go to drive in the rain with them but when I do, I will post the results. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow and Thursday so the wait wont be long.
echocanyons

I will be running on 2.0l fuchs

with the 205/50 15's

Sounds like I made the right choice

Thanks again to the advice of the people here smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
215's are marginal to good in the rain. depends on water depth. tghey hydroplane on DEEP puddles wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.