Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone live near/in Long Island NY?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
I need some hard to pack/ship parts picked up and shipped for me.....willing to pay.
TimT
That would be me

TimT
what where when how?
Joe Bob
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det...l.php?id=163611

I'm trying to talk this guy into parting out this fuglee 912.....I want the front hood, two front fenders and the turn signal assemblies.....prolly ship via Greyhound....

I can live w/o the hood if it's too much of a hassle....
Joe Bob
Tim...sent a PM
GWN7
914 hood shipped by Greyhound from ND to Tenn was about $30.00 Wrapped it in old cardboard boxes with bubble wrap on the corners.
TimT
Do you really need the early turn signals? I have a pair of 911 front turn signal housings circa 1969.. I believe the ealier turn signals had an integral lens?

and WTF you cant find rust free narrow fenders out your way?

I have a narrow body left fender, cover the shipping, and give me what its worth to you.

I gave the right fender to a fellow racer who had an "incident"

No more long hoods at this addy though.. sold them awhile back

Cap'n Krusty
I have a hood, and maybe the T/S lights ('69+ won't fit). I can get the fenders, too, but I haven't looked 'em over for rust .......... The Cap'n, right in your 'hood.
Cap'n Krusty
Make that "I have 2 sets of what you need", pretty much, as well as a whole car. The Cap'n
Joe Bob
geez...Krusty....I asked you last year and you looked at me like I was fargin' nutz.....
Cap'n Krusty
That was then, this is a watermelon ............... The Cap'n
i love porsche
i can help too if you need it, just pm or email me
Joe Bob
Thanks...will let ya know...he may not want to part it out and now Krusty says he might have something here in CA....
Aaron Cox

lets see... a v8 914, a 3.6 in an SC, a type 4 and then a SIX into a 356???
so whats goin in this 912?....

rotary? turbine? electric? hybrid? biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
"Anyone live in/near Long Island, NY?" Rumor has it several million people live in/near Long Island, Mikey.
joeav8tor
I also live on Long Island if you need a hand...I am on the North Fork of Eastern Long Island. flag.gif
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.