Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rain Sunday for the Phoenix Club swap meet.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Why can it never rain on the Rose Bowl Parade and often at the Porsche Swap meet. Been watching the forecast and has said to be sunny for Sunday up till now. Now showers forecast. Hope they are wrong.
Will be there either way with Harbor Freight tarps to cover stuff and can even set up inside the U haul box truck to beat the rain.
We will see.
As Bob Dylan once sang. .....don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

Extra points for naming the song and album, date. and next line.

76-914
The Weatherman hasn't been right in 18 month's. Bruce, I have 2 10x10 pop up tents I'll give you if you want to drive down and pick them up. PM me if you want them.
rhodyguy
Subterranean homesick blues. Showers and rain are 2 dif things where I live. Showers? Weather service is Not quite sure when, where, or how much. If any. Have fun, try to stay dry.
914_teener
It is light showers Bruce.......Nothing like we.ve had lately.
Niklas
Maybe it is like here.
Raining and snowing and hard winds.
Coondog
Rain late afternoon........ sunglasses.gif
forrestkhaag
Who Cares! Much of this event is indoors and it has rained in the past and moisture simply thins out the look-e-loues........ Bring an umbrella and it wont rain.

Among other things, I am looking for a good sport muffler solution for my 3.0 to match up to the headers I purchased at a very reasonable price from a long standing excellent-value member here.. (and swapper at the Phoenix event / Bruce Stone & crew).. beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 3 2017, 08:59 AM) *

Who Cares! Much of this event is indoors and it has rained in the past and moisture simply thins out the look-e-loues........ Bring an umbrella and it wont rain.

Among other things, I am looking for a good sport muffler solution for my 3.0 to match up to the headers I purchased at a very reasonable price from a long standing excellent-value member here.. (and swapper at the Phoenix event / Bruce Stone & crew).. beerchug.gif

Justs happens I have a nice one. Muffler that is. Will bring if for you along with the shift rod jig and rods. Will have a special Forrest price. smile.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 3 2017, 06:59 AM) *
Bring an umbrella and it wont rain[/b]. beerchug.gif

So true!
pdlightning
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Mar 3 2017, 08:12 AM) *

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 3 2017, 06:59 AM) *
Bring an umbrella and it wont rain[/b]. beerchug.gif

So true!

Went today, weather was great!
Blue6
Great weather, nice cars and parts, lotsa world members. Good weekend all around...
forrestkhaag
And true to his word, a Forrest price was to be had on a nice two-in one out SS muffler!

piratenanner.gif Thanks Bruce.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.