Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May 14, After AX Dinner in Alameda
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lyressa Roberts
Hi everyone,

I've been charged with organizing a dinner in Alameda after the AX on May 14th. I'm going to call Chevy's to see if we can get the upstairs for 20 to 30 people, although I doubt they would turn us away if more showed... wink.gif

If anyone is interested, we would love to see you there!!! beerchug.gif
SirAndy
cool! smilie_pokal.gif

i'm going to nail this thread once we get closer to the date ...
beerchug.gif Andy
grantsfo
I'll try to make it
nebreitling
i'm in. may be bringing a guest
Jenny
If my car is up for AXing rolleyes.gif , I'll be there.

Jen
nebreitling
what does your car need, jen?
Jenny
Brad's time wink.gif

Jen
McMark
smilie_pokal.gif I'm there.
ChrisReale
My car has basically turned itself into my worst nightmare, but , if a chance in hell should arise with the fury of... fuck it, if my car is running I'll be there...
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 3 2005, 09:50 PM)
Brad's time wink.gif

Jen

Hehehe...I'm right there with you, Jen. Brad is supposed to be finishing up my car this weekend...I so hope he does because I need to park my gas guzzling truck...I've been waiting on Brad to do this stuff since before August last year, so I'm going to be in happy heaven when he finishes.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ May 5 2005, 04:17 PM)
Brad is supposed to be finishing up my car this weekend...

it just so happens that i got the part he needs for your car ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Lyressa Roberts
YEA!!! Cool...I'll be over in that area this weekend for Angel's baby shower, so I'll be able to peek in to make sure he's working.... happy11.gif
jonwatts
Roughly what time? I'm supposed to go to a wedding that day headbang.gif
Jenny
Yup, mine's supposed to be done this weekend as well. ::fingers crossed::

Jen
mightyohm
I have a wedding to go to also. What is it with weddings this month. I have one to go to every weekend (not mine).
Lyressa Roberts
I called Chevy's and reserved the room for around 5PM, so some people will definitely need to be there around that time...unless we think we need to change it for a little later???

Let me know and I can call them back and change the time. I would assume that some people can definitely be there by that time...so showing up a little later would be ok I think... biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
We can send somebody over there if need be.

We need to send emails out to Jason and Darren. I doubt they will see this thread.

Lets see how many we can get to show up for the Alameda event.

B
Britain Smith
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ May 5 2005, 06:11 PM)
YEA!!! Cool...I'll be over in that area this weekend for April's baby shower, so I'll be able to peek in to make sure he's working.... happy11.gif

Hey Lyressa...who is April?

-Britain confused24.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ May 5 2005, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ May 5 2005, 06:11 PM)
YEA!!! Cool...I'll be over in that area this weekend for April's baby shower, so I'll be able to peek in to make sure he's working.... happy11.gif

Hey Lyressa...who is April?

-Britain confused24.gif

Oh, crap...my mind has been in lala land this week...I blew up at my boss and became very condescending with him, I had finals this week, and my neighbor upstairs has me fantisizing about buying an oozy (sp), so it doesn't surprise me that I blew Angel's name. Geez...I'll have to apologize for that one this weekend!!! Hehehehe.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ May 6 2005, 08:09 AM)
oozy (sp)

UZI

Jenny
Brian's proally going shooting this weekend to blow off some steam. Wanna come with? ar15.gif

Jen
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 6 2005, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ May 6 2005, 08:09 AM)
oozy (sp)

UZI

That's it!!! Can I borrow it?

happy11.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 6 2005, 08:51 AM)
Brian's proally going shooting this weekend to blow off some steam. Wanna come with? ar15.gif

Jen

Shoot...just have him come by my place and blow off some steam there... hehehe.

I love your avatar, BTW... very cool...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.