Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modesto/Stockton EuroTrends Meet Up, Interested?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oakdalecurtis
I see a EuroTrend meet up planned on Sunday, March 19th at McHenry Village. Weather permitting, I'm just trying to gauge valley interest at this point. Who would show up? piratenanner.gif
Andyrew
Myself for sure, got a link?
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 2 2017, 02:51 PM) *

Myself for sure, got a link?

Hi Andy, you mean like this?
http://www.eurosunday.net/modesto-ca.html
Andyrew
Thats what I thought Eurotrends is a Porsche shop in Ceres. EuroSunday is different smile.gif

oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 2 2017, 06:42 PM) *

Thats what I thought Eurotrends is a Porsche shop in Ceres. EuroSunday is different smile.gif

Thanks Andy, my wife will tell you, I get easily confused, it is EuroSunday indeed. Anyone else want to show up?
Where is everybody Andy, did I post this in the wrong forum?
oakdalecurtis
Ok, maybe I asked to far ahead. EuroSunday at McHenry Village next Sunday, 8 to 11 am. Besides me and Andy, anyone else think they might want to show up, weather permitting of course?
Andyrew
Forecast shows 75deg and 0% precipitation. Should be a beautiful weekend!

This past weekend was cars and coffee in Modesto and it looked like a couple hundred cars @ John Therman Fields. Last month's Eurosunday at the bakery was full of BMW's and Subaru's.

I was going to make it but the changes to the car didnt pan out so I have to revert them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.