Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHT Sender Picture Request PLS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LukeD
The 71 I bought has the CHT guage in the console but the under "spark plug" sender is missing and the wire is attached to the intake runner bolt by the #3 plug. I have a ton of parts that came with the car but i have no idea what it looks like. Any one have a pic? Can I order just the VDO sender?

I also have a 1.8 liter block that had a console in it and I want to remove the taco plate. I removed the cover with the hole in it but not sure how the part that holds the sender comes out. Anyone have a pic of the coveted "TacoPlate"

Thank you

LukeD

SirAndy
taco plate ...

SirAndy
nuther ...
LukeD
Ok, so after I remove the cover with the wire hole in it it just pulls out? Can I just grab it by the sender and yank? LOL

Luke
SirAndy
QUOTE (LukeD @ May 3 2005, 07:25 PM)
Ok, so after I remove the cover with the wire hole in it it just pulls out? Can I just grab it by the sender and yank? LOL

yupp, 2 10mm bolts, that's all, after that, just yank ... smash.gif

note, the red o-ring can be re-used if in good shape ...
wink.gif Andy
Bleyseng
The thermocouple looks like a flatten eye hook with two wires coming out of it. Mine then terminate in a plastic coupling after 3 ft or so. That way you can disconnect it when you take off the sparkplug.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.