Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 @ 45 k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bretth
One of them rare "traga" top cars. Even rarer then the "t-top" 914s you see on Craigslist sometimes. biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
Wow....hopefully someone buys that and returns it to stock and removes all of the junk detracting from its beauty. Without better pictures of the entire car and a COA or something to confirm engine number, etc., that price is over the top (to me).
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 3 2017, 07:31 AM) *

that price is over the top (to me).

It has one bid @$45K and the reserve isn't met. I think this one has popped up on ebay a few times in the past.
Larmo63
Why did he do all the stupid stuff to it? The car would show so much better without the stupid muffler, stupid door guards, stupid rear bumper, incorrect center console, lame Porsche crest on the steering wheel, of course, he drilled four big holes for the retarded rear spoiler.

Why, why, why?
toolguy
OH, the horrors and indignity of man. . how can so much be so wrong. .
But, it has the original 2.2 motor. .

The final line of the description says it all.. . AS IS
87m491
I call BS on the original owner claim. Color me skeptical that, unless possibly getting dementia, that the original owner would have drilled through the trunk for the trunk spoiler or ditched the chrome rear bumper for whatever that is.

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 3 2017, 06:36 AM) *

Why did he do all the stupid stuff to it? The car would show so much better without the stupid muffler, stupid door guards, stupid rear bumper, incorrect center console, lame Porsche crest on the steering wheel, of course, he drilled four big holes for the retarded rear spoiler.

Why, why, why?

lalee914
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Mar 3 2017, 09:19 AM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 3 2017, 07:31 AM) *

that price is over the top (to me).

It has one bid @$45K and the reserve isn't met. I think this one has popped up on ebay a few times in the past.

According to my records, This is the first time this car has come up for sale.
sbsix
Just painful to see.
mepstein
Look like all easy fixes to me. If it's not rusty, I would think it's a decent car for the right price. Unfortunately, fiberglass bumpers are usually installed after an accident.
theer
Except maybe the "Minor rust under passenger seat floor due to battery leak."
pete000
Why do these people have to "Improve" these cars. They are so much nicer "Un improved" !
DEC
doesnt looks like as an original 914-6 to me
looks more like a VIN swapped car WTF.gif
daytona
I don't know.
Is it me or is the accelerator lever by the shifter missing? Maybe it is just the angle that the interior photos were taken.
Bill.
miketeener
O feedback is never a good sign.
bash1432
Listing is not the owner - don't know why they do this - too difficult to get useful info and pics for those interested parties.
Got this though - also asked for throttle lever and wheel well VIN stamping pics

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.