Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: North Bay Gathering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ben1440
Brad is coming to pick up my tub here in santa rosa this friday night. We were talking and threw around the idea of some sort of gathering that night. Anyone interested? Open for ideas.
SirAndy
QUOTE (ben1440 @ May 3 2005, 07:32 PM)
Brad is coming to pick up my tub here in santa rosa this friday night. We were talking and threw around the idea of some sort of gathering that night. Anyone interested? Open for ideas.

bar-bee-cue at trekkor's ???

chowtime.gif Andy
McMark
I got a gas grill and am happy to cook. Or we can go out somewhere. I'm in.

I can get a couple of Marinated Tri-Tips. Mmmm...
wheelo
Name the place & time, how-bout Chevy's in Novato? For ... six-o-de-mayo !

- M

beerchug.gif
RoadGlue
How about the Russian River Brewery in SaTan Rosa? Great beer and pizza!
McMark
Russian River or Chevy's sound good.
ben1440
ditto. just to throw in russian river brewing company has really really really good pizza
tracks914
Ah shucks...and I thought you meant North Bay Ontario. headbang.gif
ben1440
QUOTE (tracks914 @ May 4 2005, 09:34 AM)
Ah shucks...and I thought you meant North Bay Ontario. headbang.gif

well you can still make it here before friday
RoadGlue
Meeting in SR probably makes the most sense as Brad will be hauling Ben's 914 behind his truck. Ben and I both live here in SR too. :) (and o-boy, am I lazzzzzy!!!!)
nocones
Count me in too.
The Russian River is allright and yeah the Pizza is good. (better beer at the AleWorks on 3rd though)
Hell I'll even host at my place if someone will help me figure out why my 914/8 won't shift.

Time and place then?

beerchug.gif
Michael
74' 914/8
Brad Roberts
Russian River it is.. clap.gif

B
gregrobbins
I will be visiting in Santa Rosa from Arizona this weekend. My brother in law has a place near the Burbank art center/museum or something. It this in the area where you are meeting? Can I drop in?

wheelo
Pass the word ....

cool_shades.gif

- M
chunger
What time?
neo914-6
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ May 4 2005, 11:10 PM)
I will be visiting in Santa Rosa from Arizona this weekend. My brother in law has a place near the Burbank art center/museum or something. It this in the area where you are meeting? Can I drop in?

Greg,

Yep, Luther Burbank museum in Santa Rosa. I haven't been turned away yet, just show up... laugh.gif
nocones
Has anyone got an estimated time to meet up now that we have a destination?
It'll be nice to put some faces to names and meet other local and semi-local teeners.

Michael
74' 914/8

drunk.gif
RoadGlue
Hey Ben - What time is Brad picking up the teener from your place? It shouldn't take more than a 1/2 hour or so to get the car on the trailer and tied down from the time he gets to your place.
merrill
Any of you check Craigslist today? 73'orange comp for $1500. ohmy.gif
merrill
Hmmmm, the owner of that car just called. Dented hood, big butt mark=somebody got lucky? Rear right taillight blown out by falling equipment in garage, light damage. Engine turning over but not running, says injectors are bad. Fuchs, bumpers and tops in good shape as well as interior.
Any one here gonna score this one confused24.gif
ben1440
brad is showing up aprox 7pm on friday. if you guys want, we can meet up at my place:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=625+connie+s...a+rosa+ca&hl=en
RoadGlue
Do they take reservations? If so, I'd be happy to call ahead and get us a large table.

--
Randy
ben1440
so tonight......well my plans were that after brad picked up my tub i would have time to hang out but due to recent changes in plans, I have to catch a flight in Oakland at 9 to go pick up my teener. For whomever is coming, feel free to meet up at my place at 630-7 if you want but i am leaving after the car is packed up.
RoadGlue
So who's going to show up? I might show up at Ben's just to say goodbye to the blue car, but will make other plans for the night if nobody else is coming up.
SirAndy
QUOTE (RoadGlue @ May 6 2005, 02:56 PM)
So who's going to show up?

i was planning on attending ...

beerchug.gif Andy
SirAndy
anyone else? 7:30ish at the brewery?

hello? wavey.gif
nocones
I'll pop in for a pint!

Michael
74' 914/8

beer.gif
chunger
I'm planning on going. . !!

Leaving Albany presently. Wanna caravan, Andy? Rahime's coming too.

-'Chung
RoadGlue
I'll be at the brewery @ 7:30'sh
RoadGlue
It was nice meeting Chung, his wife and Michael tonight. Andy and Brad didn't make it. Ben waited as long as he could for the truck and trailer, but had to catch the flight down to San Diego. Hmmmmm...

Off to bed,
chunger
Good meeting up with you guys tonight, and great pizza. . . I was starving. Rahime and I had a good time, and it was nice taking the 914 out. Gotta get the oil pressure fixed so I can take it out more often.

-'Chung
nocones
Absolutely!
Really nice to meet you guys and I hope to do it again. Perhaps next time I can actually drive my 914. blink.gif

beerchug.gif
ben1440
QUOTE (nocones @ May 7 2005, 08:21 AM)
Absolutely!
Really nice to meet you guys and I hope to do it again. Perhaps next time I can actually drive my 914. blink.gif

beerchug.gif

me too! now that i have one that runs. driving.gif ohhhhh i love it soooo...............but yea, we should do this again (so i can gp)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.