Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crusty Heat Exchanger setup, 2.0 Free... PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
audio_file
Jeff Hines gave this to me, but I won't be using it, so I'm passing it along to anybody here in the PNW who wants it. 2.0 setup with blower motor and actuators, never fitted any of it so I can't verify if it works/leaks.
FREE, NO SHIPPING.

IPB Image

Chris
rcotten951
QUOTE(audio_file @ Mar 4 2017, 02:14 PM) *

Jeff Hines gave this to me, but I won't be using it, so I'm passing it along to anybody here in the PNW who wants it. 2.0 setup with blower motor and actuators, never fitted any of it so I can't verify if it works/leaks.
FREE, NO SHIPPING.

IPB Image

Chris

PM message sent, Thanks, Russ 707-954-9560
audio_file
Will NOT SHIP!
rhodyguy
I'll come and get it tomorrow.
audio_file
Sweet! Gimme a heads up when you're on your way...
36o 2O2 six6three9
rhodyguy
Sending pm
rhodyguy
Thanks Chris! Much more solid than I had anticipated.
Rand
You PNW guys are alright, I don't care what Veek says. tongue.gif Very cool. beerchug.gif

Kevin, this reminds me of the first time we met in person. You may not remember, but it was my first visit to the John Walker swap meet, about 2005? I had my son with me (he was about 12 then), and you gave us a fiberglass front valance. Later that day my son bought a ceramic 914 model from Craig (camp914) as a gift for me. That $20 was big gift for a 12 year old back then out of his own-earned money. Good karma all the way around.

Good times, good memories, good people. (And who knew... Today, I have Chris' previous car in my carport!)
6freak
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 5 2017, 02:55 PM) *

Thanks Chris! Much more solid than I had anticipated.

theres a nother fella down the road from you that needs those kevin
smile.gif
rhodyguy
And Chris got them from Jeff. The circle of life for 914 parts. Scotch bite wash and rust conversion in their future.
audio_file
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 6 2017, 07:10 AM) *

And Chris got them from Jeff. The circle of life for 914 parts. Scotch bite wash and rust conversion in their future.

Yes, the life cycle for 914 parts: Porsche assembly plant>original owner>Jeff Hines>the rest of us biggrin.gif

I learned long ago that being a "car guy" does not equal profit, it means asking for and giving of time, knowledge, and when possible, parts.
Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.