Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new Revell 914-6 signalorange 1/18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
As told before, Revell made a new 1/18 scale model from the Porsche 914-6. Now I found the firs on eBay: #6958798002

markb
So who's gonna set up the group buy? cool.gif
Brent
Finally, the right color is produced. I'm in for one.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Brent @ May 4 2005, 02:44 AM)
Finally, the right color is produced. I'm in for one.

agree.gif

I'm in for a group buy!
Gustl
I don't know if it's available at the states yet, but there is an online shop in Germany where you could order a group buy - they even have an english homepage version

look here

enter "Porsche 914/6" at the "Quick Find" on the left, it's the last in the list - for only $ 32.86 (you can choose the currency on the right side)

at the right side you can check out shipping costs to every Country

I bought several times at this shop, no problems so far

JmuRiz
Wow, cool looking model. The thing is, it costs more to ship to the USA then the cost of the model, haha.
Remeber all the fun we had with the Poster Group Buy...if someone wants to deal with that hastle...I'm in biggrin.gif
echocanyons
I bumped the last thread with the dealer who gave us a club discount.

I bet he would do the same for the 914/6 car
echocanyons
Here is the thread

peoplekars thread
Jeroen
I'd hold your horses on the Revell one and wait for the AutoArt ( = minichamps) one
Looks like there'll be a GT (rallye version) too

http://www.modellautohaus.de/advanced_sear...rds=porsche+914
echocanyons
Looks like modelhouse stocks the revell 6 too
markb
So who's going to head this up?
echocanyons
Here the email I recieved from Frank at peopleKars.com

"The signal orange 914/6 models are now in stock. The offer will be the same as last year, despite the lower value of the dollar. I am holding the retail at $50, the 914world.com will get a 15% discount by entering the following code: 914club. The discount will apply only to the model (not shipping). The 914 models will be on the front page of the website by Monday 5/23 and will begin shipping immediately.

Regards,
Frank"

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.