me too
Mark Henry
I love the GULF sign, I have 3 cans of gulf 10W30. smile.gif
Mueller
Dig it.
raynekat
Vundabar....Zer gut
Unobtanium-inc
Watch out, garage decorating is a slippery slope, before you know it you will be addicted and be trying to figure out how to hang big crazy stuff!

Just kidding, the wall art looks good, nice and clean.
falcor75
Click to view attachment

Heres my decoration of the plain white Ikea kitchen units I put in my garage as storage... smile.gif
Alphaogre
I went a smidge overboard in my garage... biggrin.gif still have the vector art files for the older logos and art for the cabinet I printed if anyone ever wants it. Any Local printer can knock out no problem...

Bought the signs at hobby lobby, they have great re-pops of vintage looking metal signs.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
krazykonrad
Well played! beerchug.gif
Minerva's 914
NICE!!!

I had an architect draw up these plans for my new house

Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(Minerva's 914 @ Mar 7 2017, 03:43 PM) *

NICE!!!

I had an architect draw up these plans for my new house

Click to view attachment

biggrin.gif
falcor75
I still dream about one day building a 2200 sq feet garage with an equal size appartment ontop of it.
My 914
QUOTE(rothaus @ Mar 5 2017, 01:20 PM) *

I made some decals for the garage.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers
Engelbert

I like the decals a lot. Very simple but attractive. Good look for the garage, especially with a 914 in there as well.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(falcor75 @ Mar 8 2017, 01:27 AM) *

I still dream about one day building a 2200 sq feet garage with an equal size appartment ontop of it.

I need two - a work garage and a separate display room to safely store the herd. My current garage is a mess with all the metal dust and other dirt and debris everywhere. Can't put works of art like these decals or our finished cars in a space like that. Both spaces should be big and environmentally controlled.

Really, is that asking too much? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.