Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear euro lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
no affiliation, but I know how they are loved... very nice, NOS set too...

outta my price range...

enjoy

EURO lenses
Eric_Shea
Or Here...

The availability seems to oscillate between stock and Euro. Euro's are currently available (gone up a bit though).
tat2dphreak
damn, they are more on ebay than PP!!! ohmy.gif
skline
No, The ones on Ebay are for a pair, the ones from PP is each. I remember buying a set new in 84 for $125.00, things sure change. That same year I bought my 45 Dellorto carbs complete with linkage, manifolds and air cleaners new for $350.00.
ArtechnikA
i'm still holding out for French, but these are very tempting...
if only i didn't already have a bid in an a 915 ...
tat2dphreak
my bad...

trust me, if my car was orange, or going to be in the near future... I'd pay whatever I had to for euro rear lenses... it's a total badass look!
jonwatts
Kinda makes the $200 paid for AA's prototype clear lenses look tame, eh?

Rich, what are french lenses? white?

skline
The french lenses were amber, red, amber instead of red, red, clear or Amber, red, clear

Joe Sharp has a set of those on his blue car.
jonwatts
vive la difference!!
skline
Here is a picture of the back of Joe's car.
Gint
My car has french lenses as well. No pics handy though. I sure hope I can clean them up well enough to put back on my bright friggin tangerine orange 914!
SLITS
Leave it to the frogs for having amber backup lights...highly useful....no wonder they lost all the wars they've been involved in laugh.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (jonwatts @ May 4 2005, 06:30 AM)

Pretty sure...same color as the white flag of surrender and the back up lights on their tanks.... cool_shades.gif
Gint
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 4 2005, 08:52 AM)
Leave it to the frogs for having amber backup lights...highly useful....no wonder they lost all the wars they've been involved in laugh.gif

They really do look awesome on an orange 914 though!
StratPlayer
agree.gif
xitspd
cool.gif Thanks for the post! I like the look....
bd1308
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 4 2005, 08:55 AM)
QUOTE (jonwatts @ May 4 2005, 06:30 AM)

Pretty sure...same color as the white flag of surrender and the back up lights on their tanks.... cool_shades.gif

what tanks.....they never had tanks wink.gif
Bleyseng
yeah, if the French hadn't financed the American Revolution then we would all be speaking with more of a British Accent me thinks.
lagunero
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ May 4 2005, 05:45 PM)
yeah, if the French hadn't financed the American Revolution then we would all be speaking with more of a British Accent me thinks.

laugh.gif and we wouldn't have "Freedom Fries"
Cap'n Krusty
Pretty sure the French version tail lights were Cibie "Oscars" ............................ The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.