Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 2 early Fuchs 16x7 -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
08/01/2017 ** price change- $1100 + shipping
** funds needed for some body work and upcoming paint work!

These are currently on the car , but due to the tightness I may switch back to 6" width in back. The fenders when fixed were massaged out to get them to fit, but still so tight I hate to risk rubbing after the car is finished and painted- therefore I am willing to sell these 2 for xxxxx+shipping to where ever except overseas, should be about $100 to ship fedex - these were professionally polished and painted by Alex Magro of Magro wheels in Tampa Florida . There is Zero curb rash. I already have a set of 16x6" so once sold I will have them taken off and cleaned and shipped.
Thanks for looking

, Dr. Phil

I will try tonight and post new close ups and look for code - they are part of a staggered set of 6&7 from a
DRPHIL914
One more look

Forgot- center caps not included
DRPHIL914
word of warning - this is what happens when you are not careful , some cars 7" fuchs don't fit, mine rubbed and blistered the paint - they now don't rub but are so close I'm not willing to risk rubbing on spirited driving after fenders fixed and get repainted. - just be sure if you buy these that you are taking that risk.- maybe different tires would help- these are 205/55-16 .
DRPHIL914
This is how they fit after the fix
DRPHIL914
Better close up , and cleaned up
Chris914n6
What are your rear alignment specs? From the pics looks like a lot of toe and barely any camber.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Mar 9 2017, 02:39 PM) *

What are your rear alignment specs? From the pics looks like a lot of toe and barely any camber.

good point, and really I don't know- a bit more camber may give a bit more room correct? I can ask Bob(Woodman) to recheck because im sure it didn't get checked by Foley after the floor and long replacement last summer- how much of a difference would that make in your opinion or experience?
Chris914n6
Should fit within alignment specs.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Mar 10 2017, 11:13 PM) *

Should fit within alignment specs.

thanks for the pointer, we are going to take a look at that and see if the proper adjustments will help!! if so then this will be pulled and the 6"x16" that I had restored and have not been mounted will go on the market.

the 16x6 will probably be Listed for $1,000 plus shipping.

Dr. Phil.
DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

also price change - $1100 + shipping to your location USA
DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif for price change reduced to $1,000 for the pair.
DRPHIL914
OK a icon_bump.gif for the holiday -
* will sell for $900+ ship to your door,

** also have a pair of 6" never been mounted since being polished and repainted,
$850+shipping that's basically what they cost me for rims+refinish paint and polish-
mepstein
I would try pelican since I'm pretty sure 6&7x16 was a stock size for a 911 SC.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 16 2017, 03:02 PM) *

I would try pelican since I'm pretty sure 6&7x16 was a stock size for a 911 SC.

Probably will do that - Not sure if you took a close look at how tight those wheels and tires are while we were at Okteenerfest, but its still really tight, that's why I was going to go back to the 16X6" rims on rear. If someone wants the set I have the set of the 2 6" and 2 7", and would sell the set, cost me almost $2000 for the purchase and refinishing of the set. Been ont he car about a year and a half, no rash still like new. Make offer, but no low-balling I don't have to sell,but would like to raise come cash for some of the unexpected stuff I have to get for finishing off the restoration now after it comes back from paint. -
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.