Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: In Dallas TX the 11-14th if any member wants to grab dinner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Just throwing this out as I've never been to Dallas. Always up for meeting members from the forum. So if there are any 914world members there who are up for dinner & want to talk 914's. I am game beerchug.gif probably Sunday-Wednesday nights. I'll be staying at the Sheridan Dallas Hotel (next to the convention center). If your an incredibly beautiful woman instead of a fat old guy like me confused24.gif Even better lol-2.gif
dakotaewing
I'll be happy to meet up for dinner one of those nights if I don't go back to work -
Plenty of 914 guys here, but it's a big town, and sometimes the drive is just too big of a deal.
I live 17 miles south of downtown, and it takes about 25 minutes to get there-
Let's see who else replies before we set a specific time and place for dinner...?
JRust
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Mar 7 2017, 07:27 PM) *

I'll be happy to meet up for dinner one of those nights if I don't go back to work -
Plenty of 914 guys here, but it's a big town, and sometimes the drive is just too big of a deal.
I live 17 miles south of downtown, and it takes about 25 minutes to get there-
Let's see who else replies before we set a specific time and place for dinner...?

I hear you. Not familiar with Dallas at all. I'm not even getting a rental. Just shuttling to the hotel from the airport & back. Otherwise I'd be happy to drive to meet. As is I need somewhere fairly close to use a taxi or if someone can come by to pick me up. If something works great but I don't expect anyone to go way out of their way. Be very cool to get a few of us together if at all possible.
dakotaewing
I'll be happy to pick you up at the hotel if I'm here...
DD though - no running 914 for me dry.gif
May end up in Vegas or Phoenix / will know more tomorrow -

TE
JRust
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Mar 8 2017, 08:42 PM) *

I'll be happy to pick you up at the hotel if I'm here...
DD though - no running 914 for me dry.gif
May end up in Vegas or Phoenix / will know more tomorrow -
TE

Sounds good. No pressure bud. If it works great
JRust
On my way. I have tonight open & then Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. No worries if it won't work for people. Always nice to meet other 914 owners & talk cars. Breaks up the boring week of work away from home. I'd much rather be at home working on my 914 evilgrin.gif
dakotaewing
Jaime,

My apologizes but I'm headed to Detroit indefinitely for work.
Headed out this afternoon - driving. w00t.gif
Someone else please step up and show Jaime a nice time in Dallas -

Thom
JRust
No problem Thom. Would have been great to meet you. Have a good trip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.