Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wayne Fry your door panels are done!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Here's a pic, they will be in the mail this afternoon.
tat2dphreak
drooley.gif oh god, I have to change my pants now...

wub.gif

amazing work James, thank you very much!!!

smilie_pokal.gif
william harris
You got my attention. What did you cover with? Leather or vinyl? Costs and turn around time? And, do you do seats? Costs and turn around time? smile.gif
morph
Cost is $320 a pair, and since it is custom work, then you may wait a month before they are shipped. It is made with vinyl, but I have to say that the vinyl is soft like leather. I can probably have stuff done in leather, but you are looking at doubling the cost. Seats can be done as well, at $550 a pair plus $50 shipping and handling through FedEx, again you may wait a month for seats as well, the cost includes your choice of Original basketweave vinyl, or plain vinyl. I really wanted to wait to advertise the upholstery stuff. Here are pictures of the seats that just sold.
morph
another
markb
drooley.gif
tat2dphreak
James, you should be very proud of this work, it's great... those seats, in smooth vinyl just made my list, very, very sweet!

Guys, James really went out of his way to make these happen for me! as always, an absolute pleasure to deal with...

now, about the targa bars... wink.gif
Grimstead
Hi James,
When you recover the seats, does that include new foam padding?

BTW, Nice work on those panels, they look great!
Bill
william harris
Very, very nice. You know the interior has to match the exterior! Please PM me with contact details and phone number so we can do some business. type.gif
morph
QUOTE (Grimstead @ May 4 2005, 11:44 AM)
Hi James,
When you recover the seats, does that include new foam padding?

BTW, Nice work on those panels, they look great!
Bill

The original padding on the seats are used, but the door panels are all new construction. The padding on the seats could be replaced, James is looking at making New seats, but that is down the road a little.

HIEDI
william harris
So, I'm confused - do I need to ship you my old seats as cores. I just spoke with James on the cell phone and I thought he said no cores were needed. Maybe he meant just for the door panels - I understand they are made from scratch. So, if I need to ship seats, I sure think the foam may need replacing and if so, is this extra? confused24.gif
morph
sorry about the cell phone break up,but no core is needed on the seats either.i have quite a few of them.
james
william harris
Yeah, damn cell phones, can you hear me now? Kinda funny. Will PM with details and further questions.
jfort
do you do visors, too?
william harris
Visors, visors, we really need those visors, mine are about 6 inches thick!!! lol2.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (william harris @ May 4 2005, 04:18 PM)
Visors, visors, we really need those visors, mine are about 6 inches thick!!! lol2.gif

don't listen to them... 2 words: targa bar! biggrin.gif wink.gif
morph
As far as I know the next thing he has to finish is bumper tops. Door Pockets are a day or two away from being released. Targa pads and visors are on the list. Camp914 is making rear targa pads. I don't know any more detail at this time, I am assuming that the visors could be recovered, but we haven't had this done yet so I don't have a cost or anything right now.

HIEDI
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.