Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear brake caliper $75 (pass side I think)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pSquared
Pass side rear caliper in good condition. Spare I no longer have a car for. Pretty sure but not positive I rebuilt when I did the 2 that went on the car, but not positive.

Includes bonus rebuild kit & other misc. hardware.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Cheers,

p2

pvp1@mindspring.comClick to view attachment
kkid
It looks like a driver side to me. Correct me if I am wrong. The driver side is what I am looking for. Is the bonus rebuilt kit complete?
rjames
Looks like driver side to me too. IIRC, the connection to the ebrake is on the bottom. But maybe the photo is reversed?

If it's truly the passenger side I'll buy it.
bdstone914
PM sent
bcheney
Here is what the drivers side looks like mounted on the car.
pSquared
Sold.

Thanks,

p2
GregAmy
Hi gents. As Phillip noted, I've already cut the deal with him. However, I think you're correct: I think it's a left one, and of course I actually need a right. So let me look at it when it arrives in a day or so and it may be back up for grabs...

"bcheney", what's the story there in the caliper spacers to allow use of a vented rotor...?
rgalla9146
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Mar 16 2017, 08:09 PM) *

Hi gents. As Phillip noted, I've already cut the deal with him. However, I think you're correct: I think it's a left one, and of course I actually need a right. So let me look at it when it arrives in a day or so and it may be back up for grabs...

"bcheney", what's the story there in the caliper spacers to allow use of a vented rotor...?

10 mm spacers harvester from M front calipers.
longer bolts too
trim rotor diameter a bit
trim end of through tube on trailing arm for caliper clearance
shim caliper off mounts to center it over rotor
bcheney
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Mar 17 2017, 07:04 PM) *

QUOTE(GregAmy @ Mar 16 2017, 08:09 PM) *

10 mm spacers harvester from M front calipers.
longer bolts too
trim rotor diameter a bit
trim end of through tube on trailing arm for caliper clearance
shim caliper off mounts to center it over rotor

Eric at PMB used to make what he called a V-Caliper kit to allow for you to retain an ebrake when converting to 5 lug on your teener. Not sure if he still makes them. Works great! My car is a -6 conversion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.