Series9
No members in Boise? icon_bump.gif
aircooledboy
There is a member in Boise. Ctrout?

Well I was close: he is in Mountain Home ID. E mail him. beerchug.gif

I swear there is somebody in Boise though. confused24.gif
flyloki
Yep there is. cool_shades.gif

I looked at this car about 2 weeks ago at a car lot and it dissapeared two days later. Then it popped up at another a few days ago, dealer said he just picked it up at the local auction. It's pretty straight, Battery area replaced and painted, OK repaint, over spray on some trim. Repainted targa top. Driver seat needed redone. I can look at it again, just give me list of what you want eyeballed. I can bring the Digi cam too.

John
Series9
Hi John,

If there's repair in the battery area, I want to know that it was done correctly. I'd love some pictures of that area, the front and rear trunks (under the carpet) and the underside of both longs.

I'm considering buying this car and don't want to be disappointed. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
Gint
gopack (Mark) is in Idaho somehwere...
flyloki
Hey Joe,

I'll try to get over there today and have a real good look. IIRC the Battery area was done fairly well. I'll get pics of it and the rest.
Series9
QUOTE (flyloki @ May 5 2005, 08:42 AM)
Hey Joe,

I'll try to get over there today and have a real good look. IIRC the Battery area was done fairly well. I'll get pics of it and the rest.

Great. Thanks very much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.