Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dedicated or Obsessed?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Okay... I lost a seal to my transmission. I called around and can't get one locally.

So, I got home and searched the apartment. I searched the porch where I was working. I searched the garbage can. It's gone. I just got home, so I'm still in uniform.

Ohhhhh... there's only one place it could be. So, I walked across the parking lot, and climbed into the dumpster. After rooting around in the dumpster for 20 minutes, going through stinky garbage, I find *my* white plastic garbage bag! (WTF... they all look the same!) blink.gif

So, as I climb out of the dumpster (in uniform) with this bag of garbage, a car full of college girls slowly creeps by. wacko.gif

They actually stop and watch me tear the bag open, and start to go through the greasy contents. WOOHOO! I find the seal and proceed to do the Happy-Snoopy dance! w00t.gif

Good thing I have a toolwench - cause I'll never get a date in this town. biggrin.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
tat2dphreak
smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif

great man!! simply great... I truly appreciate it because I've done the same thing!! happy11.gif
Root_Werks
laugh.gif laugh.gif Yep, I can actually picture that one! laugh.gif
aircooledboy
laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

You definitely DA MAN!!!!! beerchug.gif
redshift
unsure.gif

If it were a dumpster anywhere but behind a medical lab, I'd join you..

smile.gif

M
Rusty
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ May 4 2005, 05:02 PM)
I truly appreciate it because I've done the same thing!! happy11.gif

I've just never been caught like that before. biggrin.gif
914fire
What type of uniform makes a difference on how I picture this ..... nurse ,cop, bellman.. biggrin.gif
davep
Dedicated or Obsessed? Get a grip man! It is ***ADDICTED***. Now try to breathe, slowly.

wink.gif
Rusty
QUOTE (914fire @ May 4 2005, 07:59 PM)
What type of uniform makes a difference on how I picture this ..... nurse ,cop, bellman.. biggrin.gif

French maid. wub.gif
GWN7
The night I brought the 924 home the boys and I went out to the Olive Garden and took the plastic envelope full of the bill of sale, TOD and various other documents that came with the car into the restaurant to look over while dinner was being cooked. Dinner came and the envelope was put away. It wasn't till the next day that the envelope couldn't be found. A quick call to the resturant and nope no one turned in such a envelope. The manager told me that they emptied their bin every 3 days and it was due for pickup the next day.

That night after the restaurant closed with a 20' X 30' tarp and several flashlights I proceeded to empty 1/2 of the 8' X 8' X 8' tall bin, while emptying my stomach twice.

I haven't eaten there since and yes I did find the envelope. icon8.gif

A police car did stop on the street and look us over, but I guess they figured if there stealing garbage...... screwy.gif
914fire
Only in Kansas a guy named Lawrence dressed in a french maids uniform digging through a dumpster to find a part for his purple Porsche LMAO chairfall.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (GWN7 @ May 4 2005, 06:01 PM)
The night I brought the 924 home the boys and I went out to the Olive Garden and took the plastic envelope full of the bill of sale, TOD and various other documents that came with the car into the restaurant to look over while dinner was being cooked. Dinner came and the envelope was put away. It wasn't till the next day that the envelope couldn't be found. A quick call to the resturant and nope no one turned in such a envelope. The manager told me that they emptied their bin every 3 days and it was due for pickup the next day.

That night after the restaurant closed with a 20' X 30' tarp and several flashlights I proceeded to empty 1/2 of the 8' X 8' X 8' tall bin, while emptying my stomach twice.

I haven't eaten there since and yes I did find the envelope. icon8.gif

A police car did stop on the street and look us over, but I guess they figured if there stealing garbage...... screwy.gif

Sorry! lol2.gif I couldn't help myself! w00t.gif Sorry! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif
ChrisFoley
I'll bet you wouldn't have told us the story if you didn't find the seal. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.