Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 made Summit Racing tool catalog. Look mom, no jackstands.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tom.esh
Sort of ironic, considering how few 914 parts they have.Click to view attachment
Porschef
They shoulda dropped the price 62 bucks. Just sayin'... blink.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Before you drop $2000 on a rotisserie ask around, you can usually find one for free or very cheap. I've given at least a dozen away over the years. If you have one and don't need it they are big and bulky and probably in the way. When I moved my shop 5 years ago I think I gave away three of them.
They are also pretty easy to build, so you don't have to go the Summit or Eastwood route.
daytona
Is There a published drawing and parts list to build a rotisserie?
I am not ready for one now, but will be by the end of the year, and would prefer to build my own.
tom.esh
Blueskymotorsports has plans. Easy to follow, I made one. Hope to put the tub on soon.
Unobtanium-inc
Restoration Design has plans to and is a vendor who supports 914's.

http://www.restoration-design.com/media.html
Jeff Hail
Northern Tool has Big Red's for $1000, buddy of mine just picked one up, they include the rams. Decent construction for the price.

It may be the same one Summit is selling for twice the price.
mepstein
We have a Greg Smith equipment close by that sells them for $1k. The box fits in a pickup bed. A lot of people run through Delaware to save the tax. The Apple Store always has a couple hundred people in it buying i-stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.