Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: -6 oil tank opertunity?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
So I bought one of these a year ago because I considered casting them as a option but they are so darn heavy so I will just use it for my test stand and not sell them along with my fabricated tanks.

I thought I would throw this out there for folks that are looking for a stock looking tank and a reasonable cost. What I am offering is a service so not sure if this should be in the classifieds or not but mods please move if it should?

The thought is if you buy a tank from this eBay seller and ship it to me I could complete them for approximately 400-475 .. The number would be based off of volume as it is setup time on the machine..

I prefer my tanks but thought there are others out there that really like these tanks
mb911
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/112103681260
Mark Henry
Oh...So you were the one that bought those tanks biggrin.gif

Good price you should be able to get rid of them. Check the castings for porosity, the Vellios tanks often leak right from new.
Simple welding for you to fix, but you would want to make sure before you ship.

smile.gif
mb911
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 12 2017, 08:58 AM) *

Oh...So you were the one that bought those tanks biggrin.gif

Good price you should be able to get rid of them. Check the castings for porosity, the Vellios tanks often leak right from new.
Simple welding for you to fix, but you would want to make sure before you ship.

smile.gif

I just bought 1 tank from effron for some R&D. He's is well meaning but very very slow delivery.. I was just thinking of those folks that may want factory look and adding 10 lbs to the car.. biggrin.gif. And no way of welding and machining them. I am in no way involved with the seller of these ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.