Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Compomotive Fuchs 15" 6's and 7's, set of 5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Optimusglen
I am selling a set of 5 wheels.
2-of the wheels are 15x6, refinished, and have brand new tires
2-of the wheels are 15x7, refinished, and have brand new tires
1-of the wheels is 15x6, bare (no paint), and has no tire

All 4 of the tires are the same brand/model/size and none of them have any miles. They have been mounted on the wheels for less than a year and sitting in the garage while I work on the car.

The tires are OHTSU by Falken, model FP6000, size 205/60-15
Fit under 914 arches if you flatten the inside lip on the rears.

Photo #1 shows one of the 15x7 on the left, and one of the 15x6 on the right.
Click to view attachment
Photo #2 shows them on the car.
Click to view attachment
Photo#3 is the 5th wheel or spare that is not painted but ready for finishing, alternatively the buyer can leave the spare as-is and mount a tire.
Click to view attachment
Photo#4 is one of the 15x7's when I was refinishing.
IPB Image

These are not genuine Porsche Fuchs wheels, but they are not a cheap casting either. Compomotive is a reputable company that builds wheels, these were designed after the Fuchs, but this design was intended for casting from the start so there are no strength/structural issues. Some Fuchs replicas take the exact shape from the real wheels and cast them, the real wheels are forged and the cast replicas can have structural issues.

Asking $1100 for all of it. Plus actual shipping. Will listen to offers. Located in Minneapolis, MN
Optimusglen
Price drop. $800 + shipping
Optimusglen
How about $700 +shipping?
Optimusglen
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.