Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914-6 Project For Sale $14,900
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
QUOTE(Minerva's 914 @ Mar 14 2017, 07:27 AM) *

Not too bad. looks like the hard work is done.
N_Jay
Am I confused or is that a bargain?

And I am out of money and out of space!
BeatNavy
I see classifieds like this and I wonder why the heck I'm spending all the money and time, and doing all the hard work, to rust-repair my project when I could just buy something like this and be driving a six in short period of time. And then I say to myself: "Yes, but you wouldn't have the satisfaction of having built it yourself." And then I say to myself in reply: "You're an idiot. You'd buy this in a heart beat if you had the space for it."

There's work to be done, but that looks like a deal to me.
mb911
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 14 2017, 07:59 AM) *

I see classifieds like this and I wonder why the heck I'm spending all the money and time, and doing all the hard work, to rust-repair my project when I could just buy something like this and be driving a six in short period of time. And then I say to myself: "Yes, but you wouldn't have the satisfaction of having built it yourself." And then I say to myself in reply: "You're an idiot. You'd buy this in a heart beat if you had the space for it."

agree.gif
iwanta914-6
Umm...that won't last long.
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 14 2017, 12:42 PM) *

QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 14 2017, 07:59 AM) *

agree.gif

Story of my life. It does validate what my friend used to say - "The deal of a lifetime comes along one a month".
horizontally-opposed
If the work is good, mega bargain.
IronHillRestorations
At an earlier point in my life, I'd be on the way to get this car.
r_towle
paging TC
matthepcat
idea.gif

Easy to make money off this one.
Minerva's 914
Somebody please buy this and get it out of my sight! It's killing me I want it so bad. But until I finish my new house

Click to view attachment

I simply can not take on any more projects.
carr914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 14 2017, 11:30 PM) *

paging TC

Nope, I'm knee deep in other shit
Cairo94507
That is a terrific deal no matter how you slice it.
altitude411
QUOTE(Minerva's 914 @ Mar 15 2017, 04:45 AM) *

Somebody please buy this and get it out of my sight! It's killing me I want it so bad. But until I finish my new house

Click to view attachment

I simply can not take on any more projects.

lol-2.gif av-943.gif ...congratulation to your architect. I think I'd switch the kitchen w/bathroom but otherwise it's perfect.... first.gif
Dave_Darling
Looks like the first 90% of the work is already done!

Someone should pick it up, and do the next 90% of the work.

Then sell it to me, so I can do the final 90% of the work. Then all it will need is sorting.

(Still, looks like a heck of a deal!)

--DD
EdwardBlume
The devil is in the details. Right color. Somebody buy it.
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Mar 15 2017, 10:52 AM) *

Looks like the first 90% of the work is already done!

Someone should pick it up, and do the next 90% of the work.

Then sell it to me, so I can do the final 90% of the work. Then all it will need is sorting.

(Still, looks like a heck of a deal!)

--DD

blink.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Larmo63
I wonder what the suspension looks like and if the motor is complete.

This seems to be a pretty smoking deal. If I buy it, the black car will NEVER Get done.

It's close to me if anybody needs a PPI.
JmuRiz
Wonder why they painted the under-side of the firewall...I can't see a /6 mount in the pictures confused24.gif
Maybe they were going to use a quick-six mount?
tomeric914
Boxster rear arms???

WTF.gif
turbonet
Ugh. If only I made American dollars instead of Canadian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.