Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Oil Source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Hey gang,
Running low on my stash of Valoline VR1 Racing Oil and wonder if anyone knows how to get some here in Los Angeles? Do the restrictions apply to the other good brands with the much needed zinc and other goodies? Thank you and if you have any I will buy it from you.
gg
DrinkMan
QUOTE(second wind @ Mar 14 2017, 02:32 PM) *

Hey gang,
Running low on my stash of Valoline VR1 Racing Oil and wonder if anyone knows how to get some here in Los Angeles? Do the restrictions apply to the other good brands with the much needed zinc and other goodies? Thank you and if you have any I will buy it from you.
gg

Are you allowed to receive it via mail? I buy a lot of oil from Amazon.

(VR1 is readily available at autoparts stores here in Atlanta)
stevend914
QUOTE(second wind @ Mar 14 2017, 01:32 PM) *

Hey gang,
gg

I buy from Amazon.com and occasionally from Walmart.com on sales.
TheCabinetmaker
Really? Have you ever heard of oreillys?
stevend914
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Mar 14 2017, 02:37 PM) *

Heard of it, would never shop there, Amazon is 10%+ cheaper. Autozone is much closer.
gfg3
I get mine from Advance Auto Parts if I need it in a hurry, or via Amazon if I can wait. No issues here in Virginia.
iankarr
I switched over to Joe Gibbs / Raby Driven DT50. By the case on Amazon. It's full synthetic, so you'll have to fully drain out the dino....
second wind
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Mar 14 2017, 03:42 PM) *

I switched over to Joe Gibbs / Raby Driven DT50. By the case on Amazon. It's full synthetic, so you'll have to fully drain out the dino....

Hello gang....I am in Los Angeles CALIFORNIA!!! They outlawed it and took it off the shelves at all of those places.

Now is there an idea out there? Maybe Amazon will work?
Thank you,
gg
rudedude
speedway motors? free shipping, usually $8 a quart for dt50
mgphoto
TRE in the valley has brad penn by the case, also Sierra Madre collection in Pasadena has it too by the quart.
mlindner
cuddyK....joe gibbs DrivenDT50, LN Enginering...Free shipping.Best, Mark
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Mar 14 2017, 02:49 PM) *

QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Mar 14 2017, 02:37 PM) *

Heard of it, would never shop there, Amazon is 10%+ cheaper. Autozone is much closer.

I was referring to the original poster. Shop wherever you want Steve. aktion035.gif
7TPorsh
Brad Penn oil from Sierra Madre Collection/Pasadena. 5$ or 6/quart
injunmort
get mine from flaps, advanced or autozone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.