Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G & R Swap Meet and birthday party , Sunday April 9, 2017
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
[size=4]G & R Swap Meet,

As many of you know Ron Meier who hosted the 914 swap meets for many years passed away suddenly in August 2016. We are continuing the swap meets that he and Glenn started many years ago.

It attracts a good groups of 914 parts sellers and buyers, and many nice 914's.

I will post in the Inland Empire Craigslist. I ask that others post in other California regions including but not limited to SD, Orange county, LA, Ventura, Arizona.

Each year we attract new 914 owners who have not heard about the swap meet. If you are a member Facebook or other Porsche forums please post it. Please post the relevant data from this post.

Date: Sunday, April 9 2017, 6AM -Noon. That happens to be my sons Wes birthday so please feel obligated to bring him a gift. He likes expensive stuff.

Where : My shop and parking lot areas at 10000 Indiana Ave Unit #9, Riverside CA 92053

https://www.google.com/search?q=10000+india...-8&oe=utf-8

Located off of Indiana Ave between Tyler and Jackson.

My shop is in the second building back from Indiana facing away from the street. There are usually many red and yellow signs for the neighboring BBQ Island shop called Gillian's Island

I will request a $20 per seller donation. Free admission to non sellers.

Food: Probably going to only have coffee and treats in the AM. The taco guy was a
good but a big money loser for me. We might do something different.

We have about 20 car spaces available along the North- South wall. Car parking will be between the first and second (10000 building). Few other businesses are open on Sunday so parking should not be an issue. No parking in the non stripped parking spaces.

Please reply to this thread to keep it bumped and to give me an idea as to the number of people who are may to attend. Pass the word to those who may not frequent this forum or any 914 owner you know.

I will also be posting Craigslist ads with a similar announcement and will request that others help post in same info in the LA, San Diego and surrounding areas.

Please reply to this thread to keep it bumped and to give me an idea as to the number of people who are may to attend.

I can be reached by cell at 951 536 seven for seven ate

Tom_T
Per your instructions .... icon_bump.gif

I may even be in town & able to attend this one! piratenanner.gif

Who had that RED Vanagon Doka in the pix?

IPB Image

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
SO.O.C914er
Thanks for keeping this coming Bruce. I plan to be there not sure if I'll be a buyer or a seller but sure to be a good time. Thanks Paul beerchug.gif
76-914
Dangit. My daughter is visiting then. I'll be sure to make the one this Fall.
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 15 2017, 06:00 AM) *

Dangit. My daughter is visiting then. I'll be sure to make the one this Fall.

Bring your daughter. Is she hot ?
djway
My Birthday is just a few days earlier. I like expensive things but I am POOR LOL
Gint
icon_bump.gif

Good for you Bruce. I've been known to blow out to CA for an R&G.

RIP Ron.
jpapatrout
i'll be there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.