Do you have a favorite pic of your 914? This is one of mine! smile.gif
boxstr
One of my favorties...
CCLINPICME
Trekkor
married with a getaway car 9-7-96

KT
914fire
Ive got almost the same picture from 10/7/88 sad.gif but dont have a scanner or digital camera... but my car is white and my tux is black....
tommy914
FFC 2004
thomasotten
Still a work in progress, but here is one of my favorites...
skline
1983 is the date, I miss the car the most but the girl was a good woman. She is my daughters mom. Great memories.
dan10101
We'll have to go back 25 years this August. The cute little girl is as cute as ever. The dude unfortunatly is as ugly as sin. He got the best of this deal forsure..

(There is a 914 in there somewhere...)

Rusty
These are great pictures! smile.gif
machina
This was 6am the morning or our first race at Sebring. Been up all night to get her ready and she ran perfectly after not being off the jackstands for 8 months, not even for a test drive.
URY914
This one gets my blood pumping...
machina
Paul, got any pics from 26 years ago? I mean of the car not you.
Howard
Fall Day. Mulholland Highway. 914. Grinning Idiot.
URY914
QUOTE (synthesisdv @ May 5 2005, 04:32 AM)
Paul, got any pics from 26 years ago? I mean of the car not you.

I have the picture out of the Auto Trader where I found it. Very bad shot.
And others that I need to scan. Scanning pictures is a PITA.

Paul
Flat VW
QUOTE (Howard @ May 5 2005, 06:44 AM)
Fall Day.  Mulholland Highway. 914.  Grinning Idiot.

Every time I see your car Howard, I like that color more and more ....

What is the color name? Is it a "P" color?

John

P.S. Perhaps you do not want to say in order to retain you "exclusivity". (is that even a word) screwy.gif
Ferg
my first 914.
Root_Werks
A 914 I should have kept. Factory silver early 73(no door beams) 1.7, prime 914 for a six conversion.
Root_Werks
I have lots of favorite pics of 914's. biggrin.gif A 914-6 of mine that went to CAMP914 a few years back.
Root_Werks
The 914 that gobstopper smacked a tree with. sad.gif I picked it up from a local dealer almost 2 years ago.
Root_Werks
Oh wait, these are just boobs. drooley.gif
michaelmoo
my car that Dad (who passed away) bought new. This picture was taken a few days after it cam home.
Root_Werks
And this one CAMP914 has now. It sure cleaned up nice. wub.gif
sixnotfour
1978? Warren Williams Bellvue ,WA. This would be his favorite;
My own I will have to scan.
Root_Werks
Maybe a little later than 78'? Those rims on the back are 7's, didn't they come out on the 944's first? The fronts are 6's. Friggen sweet picture!
sixnotfour
15x7 ATS wheels came out in 1976 , 911 Carrera , rare back then and still cheaper than fuchs.
He was pretty proud of them. They look better on a 944
Root_Werks
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ May 5 2005, 10:12 AM)
15x7 ATS wheels came out in 1977 , 911 Carrera , rare back then and still cheaper than fuchs.
He was pretty proud of them. They look better on a 944

I think they look pretty bad-ass. biggrin.gif You know I have that set from the wife's car just sitting around. If I can ever find the time, maybe see what they would look like on my 914?

I never knew they came out as early as 77'. Always liked that style. smile.gif
sixnotfour
I was 18 that would make you 8 at the time. Time Perspective beerchug.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

FYI I edited they actually came out in 1976 or even 74 Carrera I dont know for sure
RoadGlue
Here I am after just getting my first 914 back in '97 or '98.

FWIW, I really like the 5-lug ATS 15x7's and have a set that I'll be running in the next few months. They look aggressive and weigh next to nothing.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ May 5 2005, 10:29 AM)
I was 18 that would make you 8 at the time. Time Perspective beerchug.gif  :lol:  :lol:

FYI  I edited they actually came out in 1976 or even 74 Carrera I dont know for sure

Actually about 5, born in 73' flipa.gif Old fart. laugh.gif

That would explain why they look "Period correct" on a 914 to me. Funny that Porsche really just took an almost decade old rim and slapped it on a brand new model (944). unsure.gif Not that I would be complaining, they look good on 944's. Just never new the 7's were made so early on. I learned something new today! biggrin.gif
Porsche Rescue
My first 914-6. Made the cover of local PCA mag, shot during a skidpad exercise. Quite a surprise when I opened the mailbox. Car now lives with Jeff Fort in Ohio.
Ferg
No helmet for autox in Oregon? confused24.gif
Porsche Rescue
Noticed that myself. Did a quick edit but not quick enough. It was on a skidpad during our fall "Rainbonnet" festivities. No helmet required.
GaroldShaffer
Taken this past April waiting my turn for AX. Yes, I have a hemlet but didn't feel like roasting while I waited smile.gif
carreraguy
First autox with the "new" teener at WCC '04.
Toast
Not to be concided, but this is my favorite..... wub.gif
Joe Bob
user posted image

QUOTE (RoadGlue @ May 5 2005, 10:49 AM)
Here I am after just getting my first 914 back in '97 or '98.

FWIW, I really like the 5-lug ATS 15x7's and have a set that I'll be running in the next few months. They look aggressive and weigh next to nothing.

Do you like the mannequin better than the blow up doll? I always find that fiberglass gives me the itches.... cool_shades.gif
StratPlayer
LOLOLOL @ "Z" Made me spit out my beef stew all over the monitor,,, damn you Z
RoadGlue
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 5 2005, 03:56 PM)
Do you like the mannequin better than the blow up doll? I always find that fiberglass gives me the itches.... cool_shades.gif

You can't take the legs off a blow-up doll...

(did I really just write that?) smoke.gif
ken914
Not my car, not my photo. BUT, I think this is one of the coolest 914 shots I have seen. It is from Armando Serrano's site. I don't have permission to use the photo (but hey, it is on the web...) so if anyone is offended let me know and I will take it off.

ArtechnikA
okay - i'll include this picture-of-a-picture from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
rick 918-S
The Money Shot. Thanks Howard clap.gif
Joe Ricard
There are so many But here is an action shot. This would be the wife's 1st ride along. She "you don't mind if I scream"... Me "No not at all.... But I'm not slowing down lol2.gif "
Howard
Yeah, it's the people and action shots that play best IMHO. From last year.. Lisa and her best friend Mish.
Bleyseng
Helmet? What did Jim need a helmet for as he was barely doing 20 mph!

One I like......
Bleyseng
One when My 914 was running really good and I was driving really good. Talk about a rare day!
Howard
Then you photoshop it. She's gonna kill me, but look in the sandbox biggrin.gif
Mueller
all of my 914 pictures are depressing sad.gif

user posted image
Bleyseng
No, they are either on jackstands or on a trailer!
Bleyseng
Could be worse, they could be of you wrecking your car like this!
redshift
"Thank you for calling Onstar. How can I help you today?"

"Hi, my name is Jen, I am cute, and these freaks with odd colored hair are cutting my car up with saws."

"Ok, I am showing that if the light is constant, you can continue to drive..."..

"Hello?"

"Hello, yes. Than you for calling Onstar. How can I help you today?"

"Look, people are cutting up my car... with saws."

"Ma'am, I don't have a page for that."

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.