Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A BIG thank you to Kevin Powers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Just want to say thank you to Kevin Powers for helping me today to transport my new V8 project from Black Diamond, Wash. near Seattle, Tacoma area, all the way back to CAMP 914.
We loaded a 350 V8 and trans with Rengade adapters into the backof the CAMP truck, and the CAMP support vehicle with a huge bunch of new parts and a really clean 75 914 yellow roller with Ron Davis rad fitted and holes already in place.
I then took Kevin to the train station and he went back home.
Thanks Kevin
CCLINDAMPCAMP
ablose58
Way to go Kevin and Craig smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Are you building a MONSTER???????
rhodyguy
you are very welcome craig. it was a nice train ride this evening. south western washington is more scenic than i knew. craig's lastest purchase has a very staight body, and will be a car that will catch more than a few folks snoozing when it is finnished. craig, i will call you in the am with further updates on that "matter" i discussed with you today. then i may share the drama with everyone if it is not resolved to my satisfaction. wink.gif tick-tock, tick-tock.

k
redshift
Kevin, stop that!

M
sixnotfour
Its a Thriller
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.