Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Oil Supply Line Union Holder.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
On an original /6, there is a metal "hook" on the body to hold the union in the oil supply line (see picture).

Can anyone give me a part number for the piece that fits around the union and sits in the hook?

The factory diagrams show a different arrangement using a hard line and adel clamp, but that's incorrect.

Thanks. beerchug.gif

gcrotvik
It's a rubber grommet. The part number is: 99970213250: Rubber Sleeve Hose Line. It's NLA. If you come up with a replacement, I need one also.
Luke M
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Mar 16 2017, 08:44 AM) *

It's a rubber grommet. The part number is: 99970213250: Rubber Sleeve Hose Line. It's NLA. If you come up with a replacement, I need one also.

agree.gif

I have my old one someplace. I can dig it out and measure it if you need the size.
gandalf_025
Best I can do with short notice and freezing cold storage area.

Click to view attachment
6freak
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Mar 16 2017, 08:44 AM) *

I couldn't find one either so I made one with some small hose
914forme
Sounds like a job for Mark and 914rubber
johnhora
QUOTE(914forme @ Mar 16 2017, 04:09 PM) *

Sounds like a job for Mark and 914rubber

agree.gif

PLEASE smile.gif
GeorgeRud
Amazon has some rubber grommets for 1 1/2" holes that look like they might work. Would have to get actual measurements of the hanger's id and the od of the hose to be sure of the size needed.
Series9
Thanks guys.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.