Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seal the Deal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I need the rubber seals that go around the engine tin (4 or maybe 5 pieces) and two plastic trunk drop-latch cups that are in the trunk area. I know Mikey has these items but maybe someone has them laying around in as-new shape and want to get rid of these parts. PM if available. thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 17 2017, 07:11 AM) *

I need the rubber seals that go around the engine tin (4 or maybe 5 pieces) and two plastic trunk drop-latch cups that are in the trunk area. I know Mikey has these items but maybe someone has them laying around in as-new shape and want to get rid of these parts. PM if available. thanks

Maybe I do. bye1.gif poke.gif

I also find the need to point you out as what Eric described as "Dingwad"
You flagrantly ignore the requirement to indicate FS WTB, etc.
I can always tell it is you posting by the description style.

So you want four used rubbers ?

You need to be more Pacific as to the parts you need.
And I had some of those parts at the swap meet.

Bruce
fduval
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 17 2017, 06:11 AM) *

Hi , I have all the rubber ( 4 pieces ) new in box and also have the two buckets. pls pm for price . thks
Larmo63
Nothing against Francois, but order all of this new from Mark. I just did this, get NEW and be done with it. There are four engine tin seals, a bit tricky to install, but about a half hour job.

I try to support Mark, Matt, and 914 Rubber whenever I can!!!
fduval
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 17 2017, 10:30 AM) *

Nothing against Francois, but order all of this new from Mark. I just did this, get NEW and be done with it. There are four engine tin seals, a bit tricky to install, but about a half hour job.

I try to support Mark, Matt, and 914 Rubber whenever I can!!!

FWIW I placed an order with Mark and I never heared back from him ???
rgalla9146
mistake post
Charles Danek
These are pretty much exactly the "rubbers" and "D-cups" I expected to find being discussed when I opened this thread.

dry.gif Too bad.
forrestkhaag
To clarify: When I write "I need" or "PM if available" means WTB and not WTD (discuss)
poke.gif

I have located and bought all / thanks

.and I cant be more Pacific than Laguna Beach........ poke.gif
Larmo63
We LIKE discussing......
colingreene
what a cheap ass. just buy it new
forrestkhaag
These are not d cups I was referring to...
Mikey914
Thanks Forrest went out today should be there Wed Fedex 778691352047
Mikey914
Francois,

Sorry if you I didn't get back to you. Shipping to Canada can be somewhat problematic. We do it, but USPS only offers letter or Priority mail, so we are stuck with Priority mail as the parts are over 1/4". The next option is Fedex Ground, which is inexpensive for the shipping but will hit you for $20 to clear them through customs. I have the order for the end caps in the system

We can ship the items you ordered, but without tracking. We can provide a certificate of mailing, but you will be left at the mercy of the Canadian Post office for $10.85.

No problem doing this but it isn't a standard option as it's not always available for all the items we ship.

Drop Scott or Blake a call tomorrow at the 855-914-GUYS number he can send as you wish and forward payment. I will be here on World to make sure things are moving forward, but I'm usually on the road myself, and sometimes off line for a day or two at a time.
You can always PM me.

Thanks,
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.