Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It must be snack time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
Fitting my inner long kit yesterday and I needed to remove the hose for the heater duct down the long...
tat2dphreak
and you wonder why we always find Rats in 914s... wink.gif
Series9
Good eatin'. Call your chickens over. laugh.gif
TravisNeff
it now makes sense why the PO replaced the heater butterflies and new hoses, prolly cuz it takes a lot of work to pass air by the roadblock. I wonder how far down the tube that goes, I will shop vac out from the engine bay forward, maybe I will find a little buddy in there.
Flat VW
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ May 5 2005, 09:13 AM)
Fitting my inner long kit yesterday and I needed to remove the hose for the heater duct down the long...

Your car was owned previously by a "kibble smuggler"? confused24.gif

John

CAMP914ANDKIBBLESMUGGLING
gregrobbins
Please don't bring this to the MegaSquirt Barbeque. I don't know what sauce to use. wacko.gif
TravisNeff
Greg, that ruins my whole plan for hors duerves. BBQ sauce for sure, you might need a barley pop to wash it down though. Maybe I can bring some chicken on the bone and feather on the skin?
markb
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ May 5 2005, 09:58 AM)
Please don't bring this to the MegaSquirt Barbeque. I don't know what sauce to use. wacko.gif

Just add water. It makes it's own sauce. laugh.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (markb @ May 5 2005, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ May 5 2005, 09:58 AM)

Just add water. It makes it's own sauce. laugh.gif

LMAO,

Good one Markb....

J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.