Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Flamethrower Billet made and Bill-It paid if you buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
Here is a way to make your life (and your lovely Wife's life) a piece of cake ... in the parlance of Wall Street jargon.

I have for sale a new in package Flame-Thrower Distributor, Cap, Rotor and instructions for easy installation.

This unit was gong in my 2.2L -4 until I became fixated on getting the 6 installed and decided to leave my old unit in place.

For performance information, Keith914 (a local to Laguna Beach and to my garage) has used this to solve many ignition issues related to point and condensers / ..........of which this unit has neither / it is a CDI or capacitive discharge Ignition module that runs the show / so.............. no more points to set, capacitors to fail / all leading to unusual behavior patterns stemming from mysteries unsolved in Tesla-related electrical conundrums, and the inevitable MO914E syndrome (Missing Of 914 Events) due to ignition failures.

I paid hard earned after tax, fixed income dollars..... (pre Trump Bump bucks) for this package of new parts so I am offering this, all in, for 100 dollars including shipping CONTUSA. PM if interested.
deemsriddle
I will take it. PM sent
forrestkhaag
Sold Pending Payment

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.