Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 track suspension stuff, roll bar, F&R vallences, monza exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hushpuppy
21 MM tortion bars $200pr, weltmiester front 21mm sway bar. complete stock rear swaybar $150 each, bolt in roll bar $150, decent front and rear rust free valances $100 to $150 each, nice rust free gas tanks $100 each early and late.
monza 4 tip 2.0 exhaust $100 bursche 1.8 $100, 2.0SSI $400pr, complete tan interior no tears in seats no carpets $800. tons of everything 914, lights switches, located in NM 87531 zip for shipping. Mazda oil coolers with banjo fittings and thermostat $150 each
thanks
jpapatrout
Hey Hushpuppy, are those rx7 oil coolers? What are the dimensions?
KENNY
I need rear balance for my 1975 how much for shipping to 32835 and can I get a picture
tazz9924
nvm
Shadowfax
PM sent on front and rear sway bars.
don-6
PM sent about a rear valance
Nor.Cal.914
Any -6 style rear valances? Please let me know, thanks!

-Chris
hushpuppy
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ Mar 19 2017, 06:53 PM) *

PM sent on front and rear sway bars.

all swaybars front and rear and swaybar parts are now sold. Unfortunately I misplaced the 21mm front somewhere in all of my junk. will contact folks in order on that bar if I can find it. Interior and one set of SSIs are also sold thanks, hushpuppy

hushpuppy
QUOTE(jpapatrout @ Mar 19 2017, 10:39 AM) *

Hey Hushpuppy, are those rx7 oil coolers? What are the dimensions?

the coolers are all the same 24"(W) x 4 1/2"(H) x 2"(D) seven row about 5/8" ID banjo inlets. built in thermostat. works great on 914s and I have used them on 911s no problem
hushpuppy
QUOTE(KENNY @ Mar 19 2017, 01:16 PM) *

I need rear balance for my 1975 how much for shipping to 32835 and can I get a picture

pics posted of my two best its a toss up between them perhaps the edge to the dull one it has never been worked on and re-painted, both are no rust minimal work to be ready to paint
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
hushpuppy
QUOTE(hushpuppy @ Mar 20 2017, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(KENNY @ Mar 19 2017, 01:16 PM) *

pics posted of my two best its a toss up between them perhaps the edge to the dull one it has never been worked on and re-painted, both are no rust minimal work to be ready to paint
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I added some pics of the 1.8 bursche to this post and switches that someone wanted as well
Nor.Cal.914
How much for the top valance in the last picture you posted? Looks like a light gray color rather than the dark black one. Please let me know, thanks!

-Chris
hushpuppy
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Mar 20 2017, 10:35 PM) *

How much for the top valance in the last picture you posted? Looks like a light gray color rather than the dark black one. Please let me know, thanks!

-Chris

I sold that one yesterday, the other is about the same, just had been painted, both of them needed the same amount of work before painting $100 plus shipping. I am looking at postal shipping as fed ex was about $50 for a 5 pond part from NM to FLA. PM with your zip and I will get you a shipping price if interested thanks. I am hijacking your post to get some info and pics on my only set of 2.0 SSIs they are marginal especially on the muffler flange and the head flanges are only fair. my best set is already sold, and my third set is crap, especially on the head flanges. SSIs are difficult at best to get tight to the heads. I live in the land of no rust and use the OE steel ones
Steve H
PM Sent on Stock Rear Sway Bar.
hushpuppy
[quote name='Nor.Cal.914' date='Mar 20 2017, 10:35 PM' post='2466361']

-Chris
priority mail at the post office is $30 from NM to FLA, so Probably about $125 shipped.
thanks, Gary
raw1298
Curious about shipping cost for roll bar to Ca. Zip code 95677
Morph914
Interested in a front valance for my 74, can you please send some pictures of the best one.

Thank you,
John
jmitro
I'll take the 21mm torsion bars if still available. Sending PM
mgp4591
Any details on the front fiberglass air dam? Shipping to 84095...
hushpuppy
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 10 2017, 09:57 PM) *

The valance is decent. not sure why I had the tape on it, but I used to tape simple lawn edging to the bottom to get it on the ground in the 90s. I never lost in 4 years in colorado and NM in the 814 spec class. mabe that is magical tape!! $100 shipped see pics

hushpuppy
[quote name='Morph914' date='Apr 10 2017, 10:19 AM' post='2474167']
Interested in a front valance for my 74, can you please send some pictures of the best one.

Thank you,
John

$130 shipped priority mail see pics. It needs a little light hammering, but a pretty easy prep before paint thanks, Gary
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(hushpuppy @ Apr 12 2017, 07:57 AM) *

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 10 2017, 09:57 PM) *

The valance is decent. not sure why I had the tape on it, but I used to tape simple lawn edging to the bottom to get it on the ground in the 90s. I never lost in 4 years in colorado and NM in the 814 spec class. mabe that is magical tape!! $100 shipped see pics

Hello Hushpuppy-

How much for the 356?

Thanks,
Joe
hushpuppy
[quote name='Fosterjoejr' date='Apr 12 2017, 07:29 AM' post='2474750']
[quote name='hushpuppy' post='2474738' date='Apr 12 2017, 07:57 AM']
[quote name='mgp4591' post='2474353' date='Apr 10 2017, 09:57 PM']

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hello Hushpuppy-

How much for the 356?

Thanks,
Joe
I will drive that car to my grave! I have had it 40 years and just unearthed it and untopped it. Its former gender was a 61 notchback and I surgically returned the car to its birth gender. Not sure if that is "politically correct" The cab front windshield frame was buried below that top. car starts and drives after 43 years of sitting
Fosterjoejr
Awesome!
Guberif
do you have a rear valance available still?
hushpuppy
QUOTE(Guberif @ Apr 13 2017, 09:21 AM) *

do you have a rear valance available still?

Yes I do have the darker one pictured on post #10 on page one. Its just been painted before, but minimal prep before paint and reasonably straight. PM if you want to thanks cost about $25 to ship anywhere on USPS priority mail
warpig
I am interested in a front sway bar if you still have it. What part of NM are you in? I will be in Show Low AZ next week.
hushpuppy
QUOTE(warpig @ Apr 13 2017, 05:19 PM) *

I am interested in a front sway bar if you still have it. What part of NM are you in? I will be in Show Low AZ next week

sorry, all of my swaybars have been sold. thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.