Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will the real 914 Sheik pleez stand up...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Wolfgang (GustlB) has noticed that there are at least 3 different 'Desert Porsche ad photos...Check out the airbrush work:
JeffBowlsby
cool.gif
JeffBowlsby
rolleyes.gif
sixnotfour
That Gal can sure hold a pose.

They liked it so much they just kept updating it ? Those Clever Germans
smg914
The Desert Porsche Ad was probably a 1972 ad that was used again in 1973 so they had to add the bumperettes so the picture would be correct for the newer car.
Jacco
hmm looky at the third pic, the car doesn't have the tits but the shadow has screwy.gif
URY914
Steve,
Did they air brush her nipples out or can you see them in all of them?

Paul
meares
where is "Z" when we need him????
redshift
QUOTE (URY914 @ May 5 2005, 04:21 PM)
Steve,
Did they air brush her nipples out or can you see them in all of them?

Paul

I can't see 'em, but I can look.

M
SLITS
She's wearing an uplift and heavily padded bra.....everyone knows the deutchers are a pirates delight.....sunken chest!
Gustl
QUOTE (smg914 @ May 5 2005, 08:46 PM)
The Desert Porsche Ad was probably a 1972 ad that was used again in 1973 so they had to add the bumperettes so the picture would be correct for the newer car.

the US version without the bumperettes is out from "Road & Track", August 1972
the german version is out from "auto motor und sport", September 1974

don't know the magazin where the US version with bumperettes is out from?

there's even a monochrome version of the early US version:
kenporacer
Hey Steve, with all the ads you have I'm surprised you don't have this one. Or do you.
Iwas impressed when I saw all you had.
Erik
smg914
QUOTE (kenporacer @ May 5 2005, 01:10 PM)
Hey Steve, with all the ads you have I'm surprised you don't have this one. Or do you.
Iwas impressed when I saw all you had.
Erik

Erik,

I have the German ad and the non-bumperette USA ad but I'll have to check my duplicate ad folder tucked away in a box somewhere to see if I have the ad with the bumperetts. The last time I checked, I have something like 56 unique ads that have a 914 in the picture. And I know of quite a few that I'm missing.

Paul,

If you stare at the picture long enough while thinking about her breastages you will eventually see nippleage. Try it and let us know.
dlo914
"that's a MAN!!!...man" - Austin Powers
Joe Bob
QUOTE (meares @ May 5 2005, 12:31 PM)
where is "Z" when we need him????

What???
That gal is prolly old enuff to be Miles' girlfriend by now...... barf.gif

Bet her boobs have stretched down to her navel..
Gustl
QUOTE (smg914 @ May 6 2005, 05:39 AM)
The last time I checked, I have something like 56 unique ads that have a 914 in the picture. And I know of quite a few that I'm missing.

which one are missing?
I have more than 100 different ads, lots of'em duplicate - maybe the one or the other you're missing?
redshift
I never had sex with that man, Ms. Lewinsky.

M
smg914
QUOTE (Gustl @ May 5 2005, 08:55 PM)
QUOTE (smg914 @ May 6 2005, 05:39 AM)
The last time I checked, I have something like 56 unique ads that have a 914 in the picture. And I know of quite a few that I'm missing.

which one are missing?
I have more than 100 different ads, lots of'em duplicate - maybe the one or the other you're missing?

I'm missing most of the european ads but the one I've been searching for with no luck is the BAP\GEON ad that has a 75/76 big bumper 914 (I think it's green) and a VW sitting in front of a BAP\GEON auto parts store. Do you have this one?
sixnotfour
Since you guy are talkin about BAP/GEON, How about this BFG tire add?
I have a photo copy, I know the Corvette owner , I think the 914 is owned by harry /henry Biztek,Canadian
JeffBowlsby
Bap Geon? Do you have a photo Steve I have not seen that one. You dont mean this B-A ad do you?

davep
That would be: Harry Bytzek, a well known racer.
smg914
Jeff,

No, that's not the one. It's actually a full page photo of a BAP\GEON store front with a few cars parked in front of the store and one of them is a 914.
Gustl
QUOTE (smg914 @ May 6 2005, 05:33 PM)
I'm missing most of the european ads ...

well, I have more than 20 european ads duplicate, so here I could help you out

but I think I don't know the "BAP\GEON" ad? is this european or german?
what is "BAP\GEON" confused24.gif

URY914
BAP/GEON was a chain of auto parts stores in the '70's.
I bought many a spark plug from those guys.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.