Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally, what happened to Precious Doe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
James and I heard her story on Unsolved Mysteries, and it was a dead end case with no leads. We were extremely sad to hear of the fact that there was no missing child report to match up with the body that had been found. Today they have arrested the murderer and a name for the little girl.

http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/news?e=pu...89t73j00&src=ap
Verruckt
Wow, i didnt realize it was national news. It's just about the only thing on the local news here. I'm glad there is finally going to be some closure to this.

The district attorney read off just 'some' of the events that led to her death, and it's pretty disgusting to say the least. mad.gif
URY914
How in the hell can someone do that or allow that to happen to thier own child? mad.gif

Paul

Allan
ar15.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
skline
QUOTE (URY914 @ May 5 2005, 01:17 PM)
How in the hell can someone do that or allow that to happen to thier own child? mad.gif

Paul

I cannot even fathom someone doing that to any child, let alone their own. Children are so innocent and do not deserve that no matter what. It is just wrong. My vote would be death penalty and make it quick, dont spend our tax dollars stretching it out for years. Just do it and get it over with. Make an example of them to others. If it were eye for an eye, I bet crime would really take a drop.
CptTripps
This is where we need a clause FOR Cruel and Unusual Punishment...

I'd put together a think-tank of sick people to just dream up horrable ways to kill people, then pull one out of a hat and that's what you do to the sick-fucker.
mudfoot76
What a terrible story! It boggles the mind at how ignorant and neglectful someone could be -- but their own child???

The mother has been arrested, but what about the bastard who kicked the little girl in the head, then got out the hedge clippers? blink.gif And she was left on the floor for two days beforehand?

I just don't understand what is wrong with people screwy.gif And while I recognize that capital punishment doesn't do anything to deter such an atrocity, the mother and step father have no right to breathe air that might otherwise help sustain any of the rest of us who are law abiding citizens. hanged.gif String those miserable pieces of sh** up and sell tickets.
Verruckt
Locally they are saying that IF they can prove that she was still alive after being kicked, then possibly, they could upgrade the charges to 1st degree murder. Missouri has the death penalty. They are being real tight-lipped about the details so far.
rick 918-S
Don't get me started.... sad.gif This stuff is deeply sadening. There is no punishment we as humans can deliver that would make this right again. The obvious... these people are unredeemable. dry.gif The question... What to do with them. May be skin them alive and roll them in salt, then they can scream themselves to death. Oh ya, We can't do that.. mad.gif Maybe on another planet. alien.gif
scotty b
mad.gif I have always believed in an eye for an eye, and let the punish,ent fit the crime. For this duo of disgusting shits, a mathemetitian needs to figure the amount of blunt force applied to the girls head, scale it up appropriatly and apply to the kicker. Then lop off his head (bring back the guillotine)! I strongly feel our problems nowadays goes back to a lack of proper punishment, and a lack of severity. Kill the killers, rape the rapist. Lock up the thieves and drug dealers,put them on werk gangs, get something out of these wastes of life. The sick fuch's we keep hearing about lately that can't keep their hands off of children should never see the light of day, be it by death or locked up for life.Don't tell me a child molester can be rehabilitated and returned to society. A thief, or a dealer maybe. A cold blooded killer, doubtful. A child molester, NEVER. I have an idea of creating a small town in the middle of the desert where the molesters can live amongst each other,werk at a factory producing something useful to the rest of us, have a small home or apartment, and never be allowed to leave. Good for society, keeps them confined, but allows them a small bit of freedumb. This only applies after the prison sentence is over.Oops, soapbox just broke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.