Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muffler gasket hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
Where's the best place to buy this hardware package.....gaskets, cooper nuts, etc.?

mepstein
Pelican, eBay, amazon, etc
I usually just buy gaskets and find hadware that fits and use antisize on the threads if I remember.
Tom_T
Or Jeff, you can get the kit at AA all together (they have many 914 hardware kits for various parts), & it will cost a bit more than shopping around for each item separately .... but then what's your time worth? ... i.e.: what are you paid by the hour at work? (or were paid, if retired).

Sometimes it's just worth it to get all of the right parts in one pkg. & "git er dun" without going round-n-round with parts from several sources & something not fitting IMHO. If you're not sure which kit, or need more kits, then call AA & ask for George Hussey to help you get the right kits/parts.

I think Mark is doing 914 work full time for many 914s, so maybe it's worth his time to hunt them down separately, but most of us have time constraints.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.