Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Wall Art
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
timothy_nd28
So, I met this guy on Facebook who lives in Germany. He posted in a 914 group a picture of a factory drawing of our teener. I've seen this picture before, but this picture for whatever reason looks more authentic as it has a factory stamp and is printed on some type of cloth paper. I think it looks cool and a great wall art piece. It was only 30 some dollars plus international shipping. I have no affiliation with this guy, just thought I would share.
Click to view attachment
green914
I like it!
carsten@autoskulpturen.de
The drawings are original Artprints based on the original Factoryplans. Each drawing is on DIN A3
Handmade 120g/m²( 100% cotton ) Paper, witch is artificial chemical aged. On each drawing is on the back a certifical of orgin with stamp and Signature.

I have an Archive of more than 40.000 technical drawings from most of the known brands, most of them are original documents. If you search something special… just let me know I look what I can find. Send Mail to carsten@autoskulpturen.de

Cairo94507
I have a print of that cut-a-way but I really like the one posted above. I wonder what that one costs? Yeah, know the OP paid $30 plus international shipping. I would frame that for my office.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.