Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Grille Badge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
This grille badge looks pretty nice....were they produced by someone here?

jim_hoyland
Never seen that one; there was a similiar looking one a few years back.,., like 2006
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 22 2017, 07:51 PM) *

Never seen that one; there was a similiar looking one a few years back.,., like 2006

I have two of those, new, sitting on a shelf in the garage. Anyone remember the great ad mikez came up with when he sold his on eBay? Hysterical!
Tom_T
QUOTE(Cal @ Mar 22 2017, 12:40 PM) *

This grille badge looks pretty nice....were they produced by someone here?

IPB Image

I wonder if that was produced by the PCA 914 SIG?

If so, then they would not have the problem with using the Porsche font, as Porsche AG/PCNA has hit Andy with on this site.

PCA has an arrangement with PAG/PCNA which allows them to use their registered trademarks, fonts, designations, crest, etc.

If so, then maybe we could try to lobby PCA to make a new run of badges, stickers, hats, shirts, etc. One of our members on here is the PCA 914 SIG Admin.

Just a thought! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ConeDodger
I think that's actually Johannes' 914 design on it which would lead me to believe that BR had something to do with having them made. That and the design is much like the 914Club badge.
Cairo94507
I will proudly display our badge on my engine grill. I do have one, right? Didn't we have these for sale at one point a few years ago?
r_towle
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 22 2017, 06:58 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 22 2017, 07:51 PM) *

I have two of those, new, sitting on a shelf in the garage. Anyone remember the great ad mikez came up with when he sold his on eBay? Hysterical!

Any copy of the ad?
flat4guy
If any pop up I would like one for my 914
maf914
Don't forget 914Rubber offers one, a little different from the two above.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.